Today only Redbox is renting new movies for just $0.99 each. These movies are not in Redbox kiosks but are streaming online through Redbox On-Demand. This includes new movies like Deadpool 2, Ready Player One, Super Troopers 2, and more.
TODAY ONLY ????: Stream a new release movie for just $0.99 with Redbox On Demand.
We know this promotion had some issues last time but we’ve made changes and are ready to give you the movie night you deserve!
— Redbox (@redbox) August 25, 2018
Other places have these same movies right now for rent at $5.99 but today only you can get them on Redbox On-Demand for just $0.99.
Here are all the devices Redbox currently supports:
Supported Operating Systems:
1. Mac: Most recent versions of OS X El Capitan (10.11), Sierra (10.12), and High Sierra (10.13)
2. Windows: Most recent versions of Windows 7 and 10
1. Internet Explorer 11 (current and prior major release on Windows 7 and 10)
2. Edge (current and prior major release on Windows 10)
3. Safari (current major release on Windows 7 and 10 and Mac OS X 10.11-10.13)
4. Chrome (current major release on Windows 7 and 10 and Mac OS X 10.11-10.13)
5. Firefox (current major release on Windows 7 and 10 and Mac OS X 10.11-10.13)
Using a browser older than those listed above means you are not in a fully supported environment. You can download the latest versions for each browser by following the links below:
Android Tablets and Phones
Click HERE to Get the Redbox app on Android (you will need at least Version 5.0 (Lollipop) to version 8.X (Oreo)
iPhones and iPod Touches
Click HERE to Get the Redbox app for iPhones and iPod Touches (you will need at least iOS version 10.X and above)
Click HERE to Get the Redbox On Demand app for iPads (you will need iOS version 10.X and above)
Note: On Demand purchases are not supported in the Redbox app on iOS. Purchase in your browser and return to your app to view your selection.
Redbox On Demand is supported on 4th generation and newer Apple TVs and tvOS 10.X+.
Redbox On Demand is supported on all LG devices on the Netcast 4.0+ OS (model years 2013-2014) and WebOS 1.0+ (model years 2014 to present).
Redbox On Demand is supported on all 2013 to present model year Entry, Standard, and Premium Smart TVs and Blu-ray players.
Redbox On Demand is supported on all Roku devices that are on Roku OS 8.0. The minimum model number supported is the 2400X.
To confirm your device is on OS 8.0:
1. Press the Home button on your Roku remote.
2. Scroll up or down and select Settings.
3. Select System.
4. Select System update. The System update screen displays the current software and build version, along with the date and time of the latest update.
Did you know we have a YouTube Channel? Every week we have a live Cord Cutting Q&A, and weekly Cord Cutting recap shows exclusively on our YouTube Channel!