Amazon is once again having a massive Prime Day sale this fall called Prime Big Deals Days. The event will run from October 10 through the 11 of October 2023. You will find deals on products like Fire TVs, Mesh WiFi Systems, and more.
Amazon cardmembers can earn 10% back on select Amazon Devices starting on October 2-12 on select Amazon devices, including Echo, Ring, and Fire TV devices.
Most deals won’t be announced until the start of the event, but here is some of what Amazon says you will find during Prime Big Deal Days:
- Find gift inspiration on Amazon’s Holiday Shop: Amazon’s newly launched Holiday Shop offers low prices on essentials and unique gifting, whether it’s for hosting with friends, home décor, or matching apparel. From customers’ most loved items to an expansive Holiday Toy List, customers can shop items from Squishmallows, Hasbro Games, and Disney100. To explore the Holiday Shop, visit amazon.com/holiday.
- Shop beyond Amazon.com with Buy with Prime: U.S.-based Prime members can take advantage of the new shopping benefit Buy with Prime, and shop exclusive Prime Big Deal Days offers beyond Amazon.com on select brands’ websites. Get up to 40% off directly from brands such as Wyze, KNOW Beauty, and Targus. To discover deals beyond Amazon.com, visit buywithprime.amazon.com/shoppers.
- Prime cardmembers earn 10% back on select Amazon devices: From October 2-12, eligible Prime members with a Prime Visa, Prime Store Card, or Amazon Prime Secured Card can earn an additional 5% back (for a total of 10%) on select products including Amazon devices, like Echo, Ring, and Fire TV devices. Additional Prime Card Bonus offers are available on amazon.com/primecardbonus.
- Try Amazon Music Unlimited: Prime members who haven’t yet tried Amazon Music Unlimited can also get the new Echo Pop for $4.99 with the purchase of one month of Amazon Music Unlimited. More info can be found at amazon.com/music/unlimited.
- Add Amazon devices to your cart: Save up to 65% on a three-pack of eero Pro Mesh WiFi Systems; up to 45% on select Echo bundles; up to 40% on select Fire TV devices, including Fire TV 32” 2-Series smart TVs and Fire TV 65″ Omni Series 4K UHD; and up to 30% on select Kindle e-reader bundles, including Kindle Paperwhite Kids essentials bundle and Kindle Scribe essentials bundle.
- Follow influencer-curated shopping lists: Olivia Culpo and Claudia and Margo Oshry of “Girl with No Job” and The Toast podcast are sharing their top product picks leading up to Prime Big Deal Days. Tune in to their livestreams on amazon.com/live or download the Amazon Live Shopping app on Fire TV. Additionally, customers in the U.S. can find influencer picks on Inspire, a personalized feed of shoppable videos and photos within the Amazon Shopping app. Look for Inspire on the app’s bottom navigation bar.
You can already request access to doorbuster deals, including 60% off Blink smart home security, 50% off Sony Dolby Atmos/DTS:X Soundbar-HTX8500 2.1ch, 46% off Philips 3000 Series Air Fryer, and 55% off Jabra Elite 7 Active True Wireless Earbuds. If selected, you will be notified during Prime Big Deal Days with instructions on how to purchase the item. Purchases must be completed prior to the end of Prime Big Deal Days. Prime members who are not selected will also be notified via email by October 11. To sign up for Invite-only deals, visit amazon.com/primebigdealdays.
We will have full coverage of the event and all the best cord cutting deals we find. So keep an eye on our DEALS section of the site for more offers.