Recently Pluto TV’s new user interface has slowly been rolling out to devices like the Apple TV and Roku. Now Pluto TV has brought its updated app with the new user interface to Amazon’s Fire TV and Fire TV Sticks.
“Today marks another major step for Pluto TV in its mission to entertain the planet. Project Venetia makes it even easier for viewers to find and enjoy their favorite streaming TV programming,” said Tom Ryan, CEO and Co-Founder of Pluto TV. “And with our new brand campaign, we’re communicating the core value proposition of Pluto TV and inviting everyone to visit a bold new world of television. As our new tagline promises, you can drop in anytime and start watching hundreds of channels on any device, all for free.”Project Venetia is currently live on Apple, Vizio, Roku, Amazon Fire TV, and even more features rolling out over the coming months. Features included in this release are:
- New Linear UX – Viewers can now find what they love even faster, choosing from categories like Movies, News, Entertainment, Sports and more and skipping directly through Pluto TV’s 250+ channels directly to their preferred category.
- Improved On-Demand UX – Viewers can jump directly to their favorite VOD categories like binge-watch and rom coms, while the all-new preview mode shows movie information and trailers before they click play.
- Channel Favoriting – Viewers can now favorite channels to keep them at the top of their channel guide every time they watch Pluto TV.
- Watch List – Viewers can now save their top picks with a simple click in order to come back any time to watch.
- Watch Now Button – Even when watching a program live, viewers are now able to save select titles for on-demand to view at a later time. If the title is available on-demand, the “Watch Now” button will pop up in the guide.
Pluto TV has over 22 million monthly viewers in the US, on a platform with over 250 channels of live, linear programming. Pluto TV is also available in Europe, with Latin America launching this month, and more worldwide growth planned for the future.
Did you know we now have a FREE app for iOS, Android, and Amazon Fire? Click HERE to download our app.