Pluto TV has a huge amount of live and on-demand content, but many of these features may not be family-friendly. Now, if you create a free account, Pluto TV has a Kids Mode that will make Pluto TV safe for your youngest viewers.
With this mode, you will find only child-friendly content, and Pulto TV makes it easy to switch back and forth easily. The only catch is that to use it, you need to make a free account, so one of the profiles on that account can be Kids Mode. Sadly, there are no settings in this mode to limit it to different ages. It is one generic parental control mode.
Here is how Pluto TV describes this mode:
You can set a profile that only shows children’s content and only includes the Kids channel category. Here are some key features about this:
- Only users who have registered can use this feature.
- Parents may opt to use Kids Mode for their little Pluto citizens.
- Turning on Kids Mode is easy with these steps:
- Tap on the profile icon
- Tap on the Kids Mode
- Tap the Turn on Kids Mode
- The Kids Mode screen will load, and you will see the Pluto TV Kids logo and a different icon for your profile.
- To turn Kids Mode OFF
- Tap the Kids Mode logo in the top right corner
- Tap Exit Kids Mode