Pluto TV viewers on the Pluto TV website are noticing a new look on the free streaming service. The new design went live last night and users are already finding that the update has made it easier to find and launch channels, along with marking favorites and creating watch lists to navigate to content even more quickly.
With the new design, Pluto TV has made it easier for users to jump to each of the content categories: Featured, Movies, Entertainment, News, Binge Watch, Comedy, Sports, Explore, Life + Style, Tech + Geek, Kids, Latino, and Music. The categories are listed in a menu above the grid guide for easy navigation.
Here’s a look at the Pluto TV app’s new design on iOS.
The iOS app was also updated and the Pluto TV App Store update says: “These features will allow you to discover and engage with new channels, movies and TV shows in an all-new, exciting way. Check them out on your iPhone, iPad or Apple TV.”
And here’s how Pluto describes each of the updates that came with Version 5.0.
- New Interface: Pluto TV is always on. Our new and improved channel lineup shows you the entire universe of Pluto TV’s movies and TV shows in an easy-to-navigate channel guide and on-demand menu.
- Channel Favoriting: Is it a mystery trying to find the Unsolved Mysteries channel? Tag your fave channels to keep them at the top of your channel guide, every time you watch Pluto TV.
- Add to Watch List & Watch Now: See something you love on one of our 250+ channels? We’re not surprised. If your title is available on-demand, you’ll see the “Watch Now” button pop up in the guide. Click that to watch it on-demand.
- Genre Category Navigator: Find what you love even faster. Choose from categories like Movies, News, Entertainment, Sports and more to skip directly through Pluto TV’s 250+ channels to the channels you love the most.
- More features are coming soon! Onwards and upwards!
Did you know we have a YouTube Channel? Every week we have a live Cord Cutting Q&A, and weekly Cord Cutting recap shows exclusively on our YouTube Channel!
Please follow us on Facebook and Twitter for more news, tips, and reviews. Need cord cutting tech support? Join our Cord Cutting Tech Support Facebook Group for help.