Today Plex officially announced the launch of an updated user interface that Plex says will offer more customization. So what is Plex? Plex is a media service that lets you manage your media and access content from partners like Tidal on all of your devices. Plex is also a powerful OTA DVR option for many cord cutters.
“UNO is our latest effort to streamline the process of searching, discovering and enjoying your content in your Plex library—no matter the type, no matter the source, no matter the format. It’s an easy, elegant, and powerful system that’s consistent no matter where and how you Plex. It gives you the ultimate control over how you navigate your collection.” Plex said in a statement on their website.
Here is how Plex describes the new user interface:
- Fewer clicks to get where you want to go
- More discoverable actions and sources
- More intuitive navigation patterns
- Complete control over your navigation – you tell Plex what you care about, they build an experience for you, and if you don’t like it, you can rearrange sources, hide sources, add or remove rows from your home screen, and more
- Improved sidebar: a better use of screen space, let’s you see all the stuff you care about, none of the stuff you don’t, and is out of the way when you don’t need it
Have you noticed any other changes with this Plex update? Leave us a comment and let us know what you found.
Did you know we now have a FREE app for iOS, Android, and Amazon Fire? Click HERE to download our app.