Paramount has announced delays with some of its upcoming films. Major titles like “Top Gun: Maverick,” “Mission Impossible 7,” and “Dungeons & Dragons” have been pushed back.
When CBS All Access rebranded to Paramount+, ViacomCBS announced that Paramount movies would be available on Paramount+ within 30-90 days after their theatrical debut, along with MGM movies going to Paramount+ after being released in theaters. With the theatrical releases of Paramount films being pushed back, Paramount+ subscribers will have to wait even longer to watch on the small screen.
Here are all of the upcoming Paramount films that have been rescheduled or that have recently been given release dates.
- Snake Eyes, originally scheduled for October 22, 2021, moved to July 23, 2021
- Jackass, originally scheduled for September 3, 2021, moved to October 22, 2021
- Top Gun: Maverick, originally scheduled for July 2, 2021, moved to November 19, 2021
- Mission: Impossible 7 originally scheduled for November 19, 2021, moved to May 27, 2022
- Untitled Bee Gees, recently announced for November 4, 2022
- Dungeons & Dragons originally scheduled for May 27, 2022, moved to March 3, 2023
- The Shrinking of Treehorn recently announced for November 10, 2023
- Untitled Ryan Reynolds/John Krasinski Film recently announced for November 17, 2023