Today, Paramount+ and Delta announced some exciting news for travelers. Those with a Delta SkyMiles loyalty membership can now access their favorite Paramount+ video content for a personalized in-flight entertainment experience.
“Delta Sync Exclusives is an entirely new platform for entertainment and discovery designed to elevate the experience for every customer,” said Ranjan Goswami, Senior Vice President of Customer Experience Design. “Customers deserve a journey that feels seamlessly fit for them, and that means delivering meaningful, personalized, and relevant touch points in compelling new ways.”
Members can access the “My Exclusives” screen through their mobile devices to be able to:
- Access a free trial to Paramount+ and stream the complete collection, including original series, popular movies, and live sports and news on your mobile device. Simply tap “Get started” to begin.
- Access and play New York Times Games favorites, including challenging word, number, and logic puzzles like Wordle, Sudoku, Mini Crossword, and more.
- Explore exclusive offers from T-Mobile, American Express, and other Delta experience partners yet to come.
The “My Trip” feature makes planning your next trip easy with Delta Sync Exclusive tools, such as:
- Effortlessly reserve a table at the top restaurant in town with Resy before you land, along with specially curated dining guides on select routes.
- Find inspiration with exclusive video and editorial content from Atlas Obscura — the definitive guide to the world’s hidden wonders. Explore awe-inspiring places directly from Delta Sync Exclusives.
- Familiar Delta self-service tools, resources, and insights that offer real-time support for your experience.
Delta Sync Exclusives began testing on select domestic aircrafts last April and plans to include over 700 more flights with fast, free Wi-Fi via T-Mobile by the end of this year.
“Our recent launch of free Wi-Fi unlocks what is possible—it gives us a new set of tools and opportunities to elevate the customer experience onboard,” said Goswami. “We make a habit of listening, learning, and innovating based on what we hear from customers about the experiences that make travel on Delta unique and rewarding. As we refine and enhance Delta Sync Exclusives in the months ahead, our goal is to build a platform that is familiar, evermore personalized, and helpful that customers can come back to across their journey.”
Delta plans to add more perks as the trial flights continue throughout the year, so check back with Cord Cutters News as more details are revealed.