Back in February 2017 a new OTA (over-the-air) network called TBD launched. First launched in Green Bay, Wisconsin, and Syracuse, New York, the TBD Network is now available in 117 markets around the United States.
The programming is aimed at millennial audiences and will combine online and over-the-air programs.
Some early programs on TBD’s schedule include the following:
- “10 Up”: information and “top ten lists” covering online gaming and eSports
- “Because Science”: explanations of the science and physics behind fandom and fantasy figures hosted by Kyle Hill
- “Best of the Week”: showcases the week’s best viral videos
- “Big Red Lazor”: a hybrid talk show and video game competition
- “QYOU UP”: weekday morning presentation of inspiring and inspirational videos and music
- “QYOU ZONE”: showcases “the wildest, funniest, hottest web videos on the planet”
- “QYOU PRIME”: early evening presentations of trending online videos and undiscovered features
- “QYOU EDGE”: weird, wacky, and gritty web videos presented during TBD’s overnight hours
- “This Week in Fails”: FailArmy’s showcase of epic fails (for example, stunt mishaps) caught by camera
- “TableTop”: Wil Wheaton and guests highlight and play various tabletop games
Here are all the markets TBD is currently available in:Need cord cutting tech support? Join our Cord Cutting Tech Support Facebook Group for help.