Today Nuvyyo the company behind the popular Tablo DVR announced that their Tablo Dual DVR is now at a lower price of $219.99 down from the original price of $249.99. (Currently on sale for $199.99 on Amazon.)
“The number of people abandoning traditional pay TV subscriptions has exploded more than 33 per cent over the past year, which has led to significant growth in consumer demand for cord cutting devices like Tablo,” said Grant Hall, CEO of Nuvyyo, “We are excited to be working with some of the largest, most recognizable brands in electronics retailing, to bring flexible and cost-effective cord cutting solutions like Tablo OTA DVRs into homes across North America.”
Nuvyyo also announced that their Tablu Dual DVR is now available for sale online at:
- Amazon.com and Amazon.ca
You can also pick up the latest Tablo today in select retail stores in the US including:
- Best Buy
- Micro Center
- Fry’s Electronics
More about the Tablo Dual DVR:
- Whole-home networked DVR: Browse, record, and stream free live over-the-air (OTA) HDTV to any device, any time, anywhere – without the expense or commitment of cable or satellite contracts.
- Cancel cable, keep the DVR: Watch, pause, and record live antenna TV. Browse upcoming shows, schedule and manage recordings by episode or Series. Skip commercials, fast-forward and rewind recordings.
- Dual-band Wi-Fi included: The only OTA DVR with Wi-Fi, Tablo lets you position the DVR and antenna for the best signal reception. (HDTV antenna required, sold separately)
- 64GB internal + expandable USB storage: Record up to 40 hours of HDTV, right out of the box. Upgrade recording capacity by adding an external USB hard drive. (USB hard drive sold separately)
- Tablo: the live TV app: Enjoy Tablo apps on iOS & android mobile devices, computers, Smart TVs, streaming media & gaming devices, including Roku, Fire TV, Android TV, Apple TV, NVIDIA SHIELD, and XBOX
Need cord cutting tech support? Join our new Cord Cutting Tech Support Facebook Group for help.