Netflix made a move in expanding its reality TV business today, by launching a new website that it’s calling the “largest reality casting call ever.”
“Suck at baking? Awesome. Looking for true love? Great! Does your home need a facelift? We got you. You can now submit your video to potentially be on one or many Netflix Reality series!” a message on netflixreality.com says.
The website invites fans in the U.S, Canada, and the U.K. to apply for the streamer’s reality TV shows with a one minute video.
Along with the new casting website, Netflix announced that some of its most popular reality shows have been renewed, including The Circle with season 3 premiering this fall and seasons 4 and 5 coming up; Indian Matchmaking renewed for season 2; and The American Barbecue Showdown renewed for season 2. Netflix also announced a new series, Roaring Twenties, coming soon.
Roaring Twenties is the coming-of-age story of eight twenty-somethings who set out to find success in life and love in Austin, Texas while learning to navigate the ‘new normal’ of 2020’s America. Living together and leaning on each other, they experience the highs and lows that come with being an adult. After all, your twenties are a crazy, weird, and special time in your life, and you only get to live them once.
Take a look at the list below and head to netflixreality.com to send in your casting video if you want to be Netflix’s next reality star.
- Nailed It!: Suck at baking? Show us! Time to celebrate your fails.
- Queer Eye: Need to love yourself a little more? Tell us your story. The Fab 5 are ready for you.
- The Circle: Social butterfly? Or catfish? Why would you be perfect for The Circle?
- Too Hot to Handle: Single and need a sexy vacation? Well, hello. Tell us about it.
- Love is Blind: Looking for true love? Tell us why you’d be perfect for this social experiment.
- Dream Home Makeover: Does your home need a facelift? We got you. We want to hear the real deal.
- Floor is Lava: Can you stick the landing from the couch to the coffee table? Think you can assemble the perfect team? Tell us why!
- Roaring Twenties: Are you in your 20s? This is a new series and we want to hear why you’re ready to live life to the fullest.
- Get Organized with The Home Edit: Do your closets and drawers stress you out? Awesome. Tell us why you need The Home Edit.
- Sparking Joy with Marie Kondo: Marie Kondo loves mess. Tell us why you are ready for Marie to declutter and spark joy in your life.
- The American Barbecue Showdown: Got a secret ribs recipe and a custom backyard smoker? Tell us about your love for everything BBQ-ed!
- Indian Matchmaking: Are you looking for match? Tell us why you need matchmaker, Sima Taparia, in your life!