Android users can finally remove unwanted titles from the “Continue Watching” row in the Netflix app. Previously, this feature was non-existent and users had to keep being prompted to finish the same titles over and over, even if you’d moved on from that show. Now, you can remove unwanted shows you no longer want to watch from the “Continue Watching’ suggestions on your Android mobile device.
Make sure you have the latest Android update for the Netflix app.
- Tap the menu icon on the title you want to remove.
- Select the Remove From Row option.
This feature continues to roll out in the coming weeks, so make sure you keep checking for the latest app update.
For all other devices, you can remove titles from your viewing history, which will remove them from Continue Watching.
To hide titles from your viewing activity:
- From a web browser, go to your Account page.
- Open Profile & Parental Controls for the profile you want to update.
- Open Viewing Activity for that profile.
- On the Activity page, click on the icon next to the episode or title you want to hide. If you are hiding an episode, you’ll see the option to hide the entire series.
- To hide all of your viewing activity, select the Hide all option at the bottom of the page and confirm.
It can take up to 24 hours for a hidden title to be removed from all your devices. Titles cannot be hidden if the Activity page is accessed from a Netflix Kids profile.
Did you know we have a YouTube Channel? Every week we have a live Cord Cutting Q&A, and weekly Cord Cutting recap shows exclusively on our YouTube Channel!