Today, National Geographic launched a new subscription – National Geographic Premium with Disney+. Subscribers will get exclusive online content through the Nat Geo app and website, print issues of National Geographic, and access to Disney+ for a collection of National Geographic programming.
The subscription starts at $10.99 per month, but subscribers can also choose an annual plan for $109 per year, or two years for $190. All plans include access to Disney+ which, on its own, would normally cost $7.99 per month or $79.99 per year.
National Geographic has been telling stories about people, places, and projects that shape our world for over 134 years. This new service is meant to give subscribers access to more ways to connect, explore, and engage with the world. Nat Geo content offers deep dives on topics from science to space, travel to the environment, with new content published daily.
“At National Geographic we are constantly looking at new ways to enrich how we deliver our award-winning storytelling while giving our fans choice in both the formats and platforms,” said Julie Galvin, National Geographic Media Vice President of Marketing. “We want to inspire our subscribers to explore new topics, discover new places and provide historical perspectives that frame the what and why of today’s trending topics. We continue to expand our storytelling so that our content is even easier to access and engage with. National Geographic Premium with Disney+ is the latest offering in our vision to ensure that anyone, at any time, on any platform, can have access to in-depth, comprehensive and fact-based storytelling through one seamless experience.”
National Geographic Premium with Disney+ includes:
- Disney+, including documentaries and shows from National Geographic exclusive to the streaming service
- Exclusive content and access to natgeo.com, Nat Geo app, and full online archive
- Curated weekly subscriber newsletter featuring National Geographic’s best stories
- Annual subscribers will get 10 print issues of the National Geographic magazine per calendar year
- NGKids publishes monthly, except the combined June/July and Dec/Jan issues
- Special subscriber price for additional print subs (History, Nat Geo Kids, & Nat Geo Little Kids
- Special annual issue of the National Geographic magazine “Year In Pictures” issue (if subscribed in December, or if issue is unavailable, an item of greater or equal value)
- Plus subscriber-only benefits such as exclusive events and discounts
You can sign up for National Geographic Premium with Disney+ today and get immediate access to the content, including Disney+.