Yesterday Amazon announced their first price hike on Prime’s yearly membership in over 4 years. The good news is Amazon still has several programs to offer Amazon Prime to Americans who need help. If you receive Medicaid or EBT benefits you can get Amazon Prime for just $5.99 a month.
This will give you full access to all Amazon Prime perks including two-day shipping on millions of products, Prime Video, Prime Music, Prime Photos, Prime Reading, Prime Now, Audible Channels, and more.
To get this deal you need to visit this Amazon site and confirm your eligibility. From there you can sign up for Amazon Prime at just $5.99 a month.
Here is everything you can get with Amazon Prime:
- Prime Video: Unlimited access to tens of thousands of movies and TV shows
- Prime Music: More than two million songs and thousands of playlists and stations
- Prime Photos: Unlimited photo storage to preserve family memories
- Prime Reading: A rotating selection of free e-books and magazines
- Audible Channels for Prime: Premium original podcasts, audio series and audiobooks exclusively from Audible
- Kindle First: A free pre-release e-book each month
- Twitch Prime: In-game loot on Twitch and 20 percent off pre-release digital games
- Early Access: Exclusive early access to select Lightning Deals
- Savings: Discounts on select products including 20 percent off diaper subscriptions
- Prime FREE Same-Day Delivery: One million products, order by noon and get them today in eligible zip codes
- Prime Now: Free two-hour delivery on tens of thousands of items in eligible zip codes
Did you know we now have a FREE app for iOS, Android, and Amazon Fire? Click HERE to download our app.