Marvel came to San Diego Comic-Con with some big announcements. Some of those announcements were about upcoming Marvel movies, but we also learned about the TV series being developed for Disney+. Kevin Feige, president of Marvel Studios, took the stage to release some details, including the release date of the new series.
Here are the five Marvel series being developed for Disney+ and their recently announced release dates:
- Falcon & Winter Soldier, starring Anthony Mackie and Sebastian Stan (Fall, 2020)
- Loki, starring Tom Hiddleston (Spring, 2021)
- WandaVision, starring Elizabeth Olsen (Spring, 2021)
- An animated What If…? series (Summer, 2021)
- Hawkeye, starring Jeremy Renner (Fall, 2021)
Marvel also shared the logos of each of the upcoming series and a few more details about what we’ll be seeing in the Marvel Universe over the next couple years on their official blog.
Looking for descriptions of all the original programming coming to the Disney+ streaming service? You can find them HERE.