The free streaming service Local Now is expanding its offering with 10 new local channels added to its lineup. Allen Media Group announced the news that comes after an agreement with The E.W. Scripps Company. These new channels will add even more localized news, weather, sports, traffic and entertainment, produced by leading TV stations.
The 10 channels from key U.S. markets:
- KNXV-TV (ABC), Phoenix, Ariz.
- WFTS-TV (ABC), Tampa, Fla.
- WXYZ-TV (ABC), Detroit, Mich.
- KMGH-TV (ABC), Denver, Colo.
- WEWS-TV (ABC), Cleveland, Ohio
- WTVF-TV (CBS), Nashville, Tenn.
- KGTV-TV (ABC), San Diego, Calif.
- KTSU-TV (Fox), Salt Lake City, Utah
- KSHB-TV (NBC), Kansas City, Mo.
- WPTV-TV (NBC) West Palm Beach, Fla.
“The addition of Scripps channels offers Local Now users access to the quality stations that they know and love – regardless of where they are viewing,” said Michael Senzon, Senior Vice President and General Manager of Local Now. “Scripps’ focus on growing audiences and revenue in the free streaming space is smart and we’re happy to be in business with them.
You can stream Local Now for free on almost every platform across OTT on connected TV, Mobile, and Web at localnow.com.