Now that summer’s here, kids are out of school and might need a little extra entertainment to keep them busy. Happykids.TV provides a safe place for children of all ages to learn and discover new things, as well as watch their favorite cartoons and shows like Garfield, Care Bares, Yu-Gi-Oh and more, all for free.
Here’s what’s new on HappyKids.tv in July:
0 – 2 yrs:
- Sunny Bunnies: Sunny Bunnies is the story of five round bunnies who emerge from drops of color emitted from a light source, typically the sun. Each episode sees the bunnies in a new location, exploring their surroundings, playing, and inevitably causing and cleaning up from some kind of a mess.
- Baby Riki: BabyRiki is a children’s show designed to teach social-emotional lessons and drive home basic educational concepts. It provides edutainment to 2–4 year olds, learning brand new things, anything for toddlers to help them learn and grow. The lead characters Krashy, Chichi, Wally, Rosy, Pandy
- Tea Time with Tayla: Tea Time with Tayla is an entertaining and educational show for kids, children, toddlers and babies in preschool, kindergarten, or homeschool. Episodes include nursery rhymes, ABCs, colors, sing-a-longs, shapes, numbers, and so much more!
- Bob the Train: Bob is a train that can talk, sing and dance just like we do. Bob loves toddlers as much as they love him. He is a good friend, the one who teaches your children valuable lessons like their alphabets, colors, shapes and numbers, as well as sings a variety of children songs and nursery rhymes.
- Zoonicorns: Zoonicorns is a web series promoting early childhood development with an emphasis on social and emotional learning through collaborative problem-solving. Let your child go on new adventures everyday with Valeo, Promi, Ene and Aliel.
- Badanamu Cadets Follow Bada and his fellow cadets as they help to save the world of Badanamu. Bada is the brave and humble leader of the Cadets, who is a good listener and makes his friends feel valued and heard. Go beyond each episode with the Cadets as they teach a wide variety of cool topics, including STEM learning.
- Garfield: The Garfield Show is an animated series based on the long-running comic strip by Jim Davis. It offers more of the same exaggerated antics that viewers have come to expect from the infamously greedy orange tabby. That said, there’s enough fantasy to the show (Garfield talks and fixes his own lunch, after all) to ensure that most kids won’t misinterpret the content as real life lessons.
- Care Bears & Cousins: Care Bears & Cousins brings more of the caring, sharing, and friendliness, which is expected from Care-a-lot crew. This joyous series is an adventure of friendship and feelings and a menagerie of furry creatures
- The Day Henry Met: An Irish animated children’s series about an inquisitive boy who learns something new from everyone he meets. Henry has the chance to meet someone new every day, like a birthday cake, a parrot, and the moon. After learning more about who they are and what they do, he goes on adventures that allow him to share and do the things his new friend does.
- Monster Family: Monster Family is a HappyKids.tv Original show where the cute little family of monsters sing and dance, while teaching kids concepts of colors, shapes, phonetics, numbers, and much more!
- Kidcity – Kidcity family features DadCity, MomCity, Lil’ Flash and Ava, who play all sorts of games, video games, do funny skits, and even unbox the latest toys and more. They’ve also invented new ways for live action play, like their original Shake Rumble Matches, and the Heroes and Villains Surprise Egg show!
- Sonic the Hedgehog: In this kids’ favorite, a speedy blue hedgehog named Sonic and his best friend, Tails, team up to undo the evil plans of the nefarious Doctor Ivo Robotnik . The young heroes always manage to unravel the Doctor’s evil plans. The show drives home positive messages about responsibility, personal safety, and other age-appropriate issues
- Koo Koo Kanga Roo: Koo Koo Kanga Roo is an interactive dance-along show, created by comedic pop-duo Bryan and Neil. Koo Koo Kanga Roo puts on an all-ages dance party that invites everyone to join in. They’re famous for their “brain break” videos, and you’ve probably gotten sweaty dancing to their jams at some point
- UMIGO: UMIGO “yoU Make It GO” is a unique and innovative way for kids to learn math. UMIGO delivers a curriculum-based, interactive learning experience that encourages kids to think creatively, invent, & work collaboratively.
- Beyblade: Metal Fusion: Metal Fusion is the latest incarnation based on the Beyblade manga franchise. In this series, groups of kids team up to battle each other with powerful spinning tops called Beyblades, which have mystical powers associated with the astrological signs.
- Yu-Gi-Oh: The card-hunting kids in this popular cartoon are clean-living urban youths with attitude and hip hairdos. Yu-Gi-Oh! is also a superhero story of sorts: The main character, Yugi, was a small high school freshman until he solved the millennium puzzle his grandfather gave him and bonded with the spirit inside. Now he can be Yami Yugi — confident, brave, and a master card player. Yu Gi Oh’s fantasy world emphasizes loyalty and honorable behavior, and focuses on close friendships and sibling relationship as part of the narrative.
- Thomas Edison Secret Lab An action and learning packed science show where a group of friends discovers a long-hidden laboratory created by the famed inventor Thomas Edison and left vacant after his death. Led by 12-year-old genius Angie, JD, Kent, and Nicky discover all kinds of high-tech scientific treasures inside, including a holographic version of Mr. Edison himself and a quirky robot named Von Bolt. The kids turn the lab into their hangout, where they learn about science from virtual Mr. Edison himself and use their knowledge to solve problems that arise for the people they know.
- Elena and Clara: Welcome to the world of sisters Elena and Clara! Their super fun show will entertain you, your friends and your whole family! Watch these funny sisters go head to head in crazy Slime Challenges, Slime DIY, Twin Telepathy Cake baking, Slime Making, Shopping, hilarious 24 hr skits, daily routines, MEGA Birthday Presents Opening Morning and more!
- Super Mario Brothers Super Show: Just like the video game series from which it was inspired, Super Mario Brothers Super Show features the antics of a pair of Italian brothers, Mario (Captain Lou Albano) and Luigi
Additional categories are available in July with hundreds of hours of streaming.
Barney Google Kids Show
Classic Popeye Kids Show
Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog
Sabrina: The Animated Series for Kids
Ripley’s Believe it or Not Kids Show
Adventures of Paddington Bear
The New Adventures of Madeline
DC Super Friends
Ruffus The Dog
Cody The Dinosaur
My Little Pony
Please follow us on Facebook and Twitter for more news, tips, and reviews. Need cord cutting tech support? Join our Cord Cutting Tech Support Facebook Group for help.
Did you know we have a YouTube Channel? Every week we have a live Cord Cutting Q&A, and weekly Cord Cutting recap shows exclusively on our YouTube Channel!