InvizBox Go is a privacy and security device that allows users to secure their internet connection while using public WiFi, extend their home WiFi network range, access blocked media content, block unwanted ads and recharge portable devices. The portable device has a simple two-step setup process and uses a VPN or Tor connection to fully protect users from tracking and profiling by governments, hackers or companies.
“Free WiFi is almost everywhere and everyone uses it, but each and every time you connect a device to a free public WiFi network you expose yourself to identity theft and data leakage” says Chris Monks, co-founder. He explains “since the Snowden leaks, the general public have become much more aware of surveillance and mass interception of their private data when they use Internet connected devices. We believe everyone has the right to security and privacy, and we want to help enable that wherever you are in the world”.
The InvizBox Go can be used at home or on the go with WiFi hotspots in cafes and hotels to keep all of your devices connected to a fast, reliable VPN or to the Tor anonymity network. Additional product features include:
- Ability to charge mobile devices on the go
- Ad blocking for all your devices with no software to install
- WiFi extender mode to help with WiFi weak spots in your home
- Small, discreet and fits in your pocket
- Windows 10 “tracking domain” blocking (optional)
- Elevates insecure HTTP requests to HTTPS where possible
- Automatic security updates
- Enhanced Tor experience for our VPN subscribers
- Pluggable transports to mask your traffic signature
The InvizBox Go is currently exclusively available on Kickstarter. After the crowd funding has completed, higher prices will apply – visit the Kickstarter page and secure your personal privacy and security device now.