IMDb TV and Trusted Media Brands have announced that the Pet Collective streaming channel has gone live on IMDb TV. Pet lovers will be able to watch the TMB-owned pet-focused channel on Amazon’s free streaming service 24/7.
“Pets are a global obsession, and The Pet Collective brings that enthusiasm to the streaming TV dial like no other property in the world,” said Jill Goldfarb, SVP of Streaming TV at TMB. “Our streaming TV channels continue to grow at an incredible rate, and to be able to expand our distribution even further and reach millions more with IMDb TV is extremely exciting.”
The Pet Collective is the premier digital channel for pet enthusiasts with the channel receiving more than 5 million monthly viewership hours across multiple platforms and 45 million fans across social media. The channel offers informative and entertaining content from across the world of pets, including the following popular series:
- Show Us Your Pets: Behind every famous celebrity is an even more famous pet! We’re here to meet the posh pets who bring celebs from Gabriel “Fluffy” Iglesias to Tori Kelly to Iain Armitage to their knees.
- Pet Obsessed: Featuring ridiculous viral videos, digital shorts, and tons of fluff, these are the internet’s most outrageous and outspoken pets.
- Best Pets of the Month: A collection of the best pet videos from the past month, all in one half-hour episode!
- Animals Unscripted: These animals have personality and aren’t afraid to show it. Get ready for the most untamed critters in the wild kingdom.
- That’s My Pet: A fun and informative series that explores different pets and breeds and what makes each of them unique.