Hulu recently rolled out a major update to their Hulu app on Android, iOS, XBOX ONE, and the Apple TV. Now it seems they are slowly updating it to add new features and address feedback from subscribers.
Here is the official change log:
- Added the ability to disable autoplay via in-app settings
- We no longer require you to select your profile on every app launch
- Fixed an issue with playback progress tracking and resuming from where you left off
- Player now indicates when you’re playing live content at the live edge
- Design improvements on smaller screens
- Lots of other bug fixes!
Hulu has from day one made it clear that this is a beta service still in testing. It is nice to see Hulu aggressively updating their apps to address the feedback from their subscribers.
This update is for the new Hulu app that is available on the Apple TV*, iOS, Android, Chromecast, and XBOX ONE right now and will be coming soon to Fire TV, Roku, PlayStation, laptops, and computers. (*Only available on 4th generation Apple TV.)
Please follow us on Facebook and Twitter for more news, tips, and reviews.
Need cord cutting tech support? Join our new Cord Cutting Tech Support Facebook Group for help.