March Madness is almost here and Hulu is getting ready with several new features as part of an update. Just like last year, Hulu will once again allow you to create a personalized March Madness Experience. Now you will be able to pick the teams you want for a customized streaming experience and notifications for your favorite teams.
Here is what you can expect with this March Madness Hulu update:
- Team Picking & Onboarding (available on supported iOS and living room devices): Starting today when Live TV viewers launch the app, they will be able to select the NCAA Men’s and Women’s teams they want to follow throughout the tournament. By adding a team to My Stuff, we will serve up those games at the top of your Live Now section and record them for you, so you never miss a moment of the action.
- Gameday Collections & March Madness Hub: To get to all live Men’s and Women’s games quickly, we’ve set up dedicated collections on Home. For the fan who wants to see the full schedule of live and upcoming games, click the link in the Game Day collection to visit our dedicated March Madness Hub.
- Manage Your Favorite Teams: As the tournament progresses, we all deal with busted brackets, which is why we created a new feature that allows viewers the ability to go back and re-select the teams they wish to follow as the tournament continues.
- Game Start Push Notifications: We know that sometimes fans will need to access their games on the go, so we will continue to have our mobile notifications feature to alert you right before your favorite game is about to start. By selecting your favorite teams in the onboarding experience, you will automatically receive game start push notifications that can take you straight to the game with a single tap on your mobile device.
- Multiple Window Viewing on Hulu.com: For those interested in several games that are airing at one time, we’ve enabled multiple window viewing on your browser so you can flip back to each game when you want.
- Channel Switching on Our Live TV Guide: With more than 130 games taking place between the Men’s and Women’s tournaments, there is a lot of action to keep up with over the next few weeks. Head to the “Sports” collection in our Live TV Guide to flip through your games with ease.
Did you know we have a YouTube Channel? Every week we have a live Cord Cutting Q&A, and weekly Cord Cutting recap shows exclusively on our YouTube Channel!
Please follow us on Facebook and Twitter for more news, tips, and reviews. Need cord cutting tech support? Join our Cord Cutting Tech Support Facebook Group for help.