Today Hulu gives us a rare look into what people are watching on Hulu. Rarely do streaming services give us an in-depth look but today we get to look into what Hulu subscribers are binging on:
- Hulu viewers are watching, on average, 10 different shows at one time — a personalized mix of originals, comedies, dramas and reality.
- Within the past year, more than 11,000 Hulu viewers watched all 15 seasons (335 episodes) of CSI: Crime Scene Investigation.
- Nearly 130,000 viewers watched all 180 episodes of The Golden Girls in an average of 2 months.
- 35,000 viewers watched the full 10 seasons of Futurama in an average of 18 days – netting out to 8 episodes each day.
- TGI-Hulu stats:
- More than 60,000 Hulu subscribers have made it through all 60 hours of Boy Meets World – that’s 2.5 days of nonstop Cory and Topanga.
- The average Boy Meets World viewer on Hulu is 32 – that means they were 7 when the show first premiered on ABC in 1993.
- The average Family Matters fan on Hulu is 34 – they were just 5 years old when the show premiered in 1989, and 14 when it concluded 9 years later.
- In fact, those who viewed the entire Family Matters series in 2017 completed all 9 seasons in an average of one month. To break that down, that’s a little over 2 seasons per week.
- Nearly 30,000 viewers binged all 192 episodes of Full House on Hulu in one month. The series originally aired over 8 years.
Did you know we now have a FREE app for iOS, Android, and Amazon Fire? Click HERE to download our app.