Get ready for all the excitement of ladder match mayhem at the 2023 Money in the Bank. WWE is bringing the heart-pounding action to The O2 Arena in London, England on Saturday, July 1, 2023. This historic event marks the first time Money in the Bank is held outside of the United States and WWE’s first major event in London since Insurrextion 2002.
Witness the high-stakes ladder matches as superstars from Raw and SmackDown battle it out for a contract that guarantees them a championship match of their choosing. The starting point to major moments in WWE history, MITB determines who will be one step away from a World Title match throughout the year. The 2023 show will also feature the long-awaited Civil War within the Bloodline and the first Premium Live Event defense for the new World Heavyweight Championship
You can check out the full match card at Money In The Bank 2023, below.
*card subject to change
- Intercontinental Title Match: Gunther (c) vs Matt Riddle
- Singles match: Cody Rhodes vs. Dominik Mysterio
- Tag Team match for the WWE Women’s Tag Team Championship: Ronda Rousey & Shayna Baszler (c) vs. Raquel Rodriguez & Liv Morgan
- Singles match for the World Heavyweight Championship: Seth “Freakin” Rollins (c) vs. Finn Balor (with the Judgment Day)
- Civil War Tag Team Match: Roman Reigns & Solo Sikoa vs. The Usos
- Women’s Money In The Bank Ladder Match: Bayley vs. Trish Stratus vs. Becky Lynch vs. Io Sky vs. Zoey Starks vs Zelina Vega
- Men’s Money In The Bank Ladder Match: Butch vs. Santos Escobar vs. L.A. Knight vs. Shinsuke Nakamura vs Ricochet vs Logan Paul vs Damian Priest
Find out how to watch WWE Superstars compete at WWE Money In The Bank, below.
When to Watch WWE Money In The Bank Live
Peacock is the exclusive home to the grappling action inside of the squared circle during this year’s WWE Money In The Bank. The O2 Arena in London, England. will be home to the premium live event. The main card will begin at 3 p.m. ET on Saturday July 1st.
The WWE Money In The Bank Kickoff show will also air at 2 p.m. ET on Peacock, WWE.com, and their social media channels.
How to Watch WWE Money In The Bank
Peacock is the exclusive home of the award-winning WWE Network. Fans can watch all of Backlash’s grappling action with a Peacock Premium subscription. For $4.99 per month, or $49.99 per year not only will fans have access to their favorite WWE Superstars, but they can watch everything else Peacock has to offer. For an ad-free experience, upgrade to Peacock Premium Plus for $9.99 per month, or $99.99 annually.
WWE on Peacock
In the dedicated section for WWE on Peacock, fans will find:
- Every PPV event from the last calendar year
- Every WCW and ECW pay-per-view event in history
- Current seasons of WWE original series including Steve Austin’s The Broken Skull Sessions, WWE Chronicle, and WWE Icons
- Weekly episodes of NXT the day after they air
- Replays of RAW and SmackDown 30 days after air
- Documentaries including Undertaker: The Last Ride, WWE 24, and WWE Untold
- Reality series including Total Bellas
- Collections of featured series
- Playlists featuring current Superstars