The UFC returns to the UFC Apex facility in Enterprise, Nevada for UFC Fight Night: Lemos vs. Andrade, which features a stacked card of 12 bouts. The event will be headlined by a Women’s Strawweight bout between Jessica “Bate Escata” Andrade and Amanda Lemos, which is the first female UFC main event of 2020.
After starting her career as a Bantamweight, Lemos has made the transition to Straweight effortless and is unbeaten since making the switch. She’s currently the 10th-ranked fighter in the Women’s Strawweight division. Known as one of the most dominant women in the division, Lemos has a career record of 11-1-1, with 7 wins by knockout. This will be the first time that Lemos has main event a UFC card, and she is currently on a 5-fight winning streak but is coming off a split-decision win against Angela Hill at Fight Night on December 18.
As the #1 ranked Women’s Flyweight, Jessica Andrade is looking to get back to the mountain top. The former UFC Strawweight champion has a career 22-9 record and is the only female UFC fighter to win in 3 different weight classes, which makes her one of the sport’s all-time greats. She’s making her strawweight return in tonight’s fight after challenging Valentina Shevchenko for the Flyweight title. She’s #6 in the UFC women’s pound-for-pound rankings and has the record for most fights in the UFC women’s history with 20, and here 5 past wins were by knockout.
Cord cutters can find out how to watch all of the action during UFC Fight Night below.
Where to Watch
You can watch all of the fights at UFC Fight Night by subscribing to ESPN+ for only $6.99 per month or $69.99 per year. Click here to sign up.
What’s the Schedule?
Prelims — Beginning at 6 p.m. ET
- Jordan Wright (12-2; 1NC) vs. Marc-André Barriault (13-5; 1NC) [Catchweight (190 lb)]
- Dwight Grant (11-4) vs. Sergey Khandozhko (27-6-1) [Welterweight]
- Tyson Pedro (7-3) vs. Ike Villanueva (18-13) [Light Heavyweight]
- Qileng Aori (18-9) vs. Cameron Else (10-5) [Bantamweight]
- Preston Parsons (9-3) vs. Evan Elder (Debut) [Welterweight]
- Marcin Prachnio (15-5) vs. Philipe Lins (14-5) [Light Heavyweight]
- Dean Barry (4-1) vs. Mike Jackson (0-1; 1NC) [Welterweight]
Main Card — Beginning at 9 p.m. ET
- #19 Amanda Lemos (11-1-1) vs. #1 Jéssica Andrade (22-9) [Women’s Strawweight]
- Alexander Romanov (15-0) vs. Chase Sherman (15-9) [Heavyweight]
- Clay Guida (37-18) vs. Claudio Puelles (12-2) [Lightweight]
- Lando Vannata (12-5-2) vs. Charles Jourdain (12-4-1) [Featherweight]
- #14 Maycee Barber (9-2) vs. Montana De La Rosa (12-6-1) [Women’s Flyweight]
Catch all of the combat action live from the Octagon and more by subscribing to ESPN+ for only $6.99/mo. or $69.99/yr.