The UFC returns to the UFC Apex, outside of Las Vegas, for UFC Fight Night: Dern vs Hill. Two of the top-15 fighters in the Women’s Strawweight division, #7 Mackenzie Dern and #14 Angela Hill will headline the 13-card bout.
At 12-3, Dern is one of the most accomplished submission grapplers currently fighting in the UFC. 7 of her career wins have come by submission and she’s a multiple-time BJJ world champion. She’ll be competing against Hill, who is a former Kickboxing World Champion, that is currently on a 2-fight winning steak. Hill’s 15-12 inside of the Octagon and will be looking to climb into the top 10 with a win.
Find out how to watch all of UFC Fight Night, below.
When to Watch
The prelims begin on Saturday, May 20, at 4:00 PM ET, with the main card beginning at 7:00 PM ET.
How to Watch
Fight fans can stream all of Saturday’s fights inside the Octagon for only $9.99 per month, or $99.99 per year on Roku, Fire TV, Apple TV, or any other compatible device with ESPN+.
Prelims – Begins at 4:00 PM ET
- Hayisaer Maheshate vs. Viacheslav Borschev (Lightweight)
- Karolina Kowalkiewicz vs. Vanessa Demopoulos (Women’s Strawweight)
- Orion Cosce vs. Gilbert Urbina (Welterweight)
- Ilir Latifi vs. Rodrigo Nascimento (Heavyweight)
- Chase Hooper vs. Nick Fiore (Lightweight)
- Natália Silva vs. Victoria Leonardo (Women’s Flyweight)
- Takashi Sato vs. Themba Gorimbo (Welterweight)
- Clayton Carpenter vs. Stephen Erceg (Flyweight)
Main Card– Begins at 7:00 PM ET
- Mackenzie Dern vs. Angela Hill (Women’s Strawweight)
- Edmen Shahbazyan vs. Anthony Hernandez (Middleweight)
- Emily Ducote vs. Lupita Godinez (Catchweight (120 lb))
- André Fialho vs. Joaquin Buckley (Welterweight)
- Carlos Diego Ferreira vs. Michael Johnson (Lightweight)
Sign up for ESPN+ to watch all of Saturday’s fights live inside of the Octagon.