As the sun sets over the Las Vegas horizon on October 7, 2023, the octagon inside the UFC Apex facility will light up with a firework of punches, kicks, takedowns, and maybe a submission or two. Saturday’s UFC Fight Night: Dawson vs. Green promises to be an action-packed evening of mixed martial arts, straight from the heart of Enterprise, Nevada.
In the main event, Grant Dawson, with an impressive record of 20-1-1, will square off against the seasoned Bobby Green, holding a record of 30-14-1. As Dawson aims to solidify his position in the top 10, Green, renowned for his striking prowess with 10 knockout wins, is gunning for a monumental victory. Will Dawson’s well-rounded skills keep Green at bay, or will the latter’s experience and striking lead him to another memorable finish?
The co-main event pits Joe Pyfer (11-2) against Abdul Razak Alhassan (12-5) in a duel of striking titans. With Pyfer’s six first-round finishes, he will be looking to continue his momentum. On the other hand, Alhassan, with a whopping 12 knockout wins, will aim to turn the lights out for Pyfer.
For those who cannot be in attendance, you can find out how to watch UFC Fight Night live without cable, below.
When to Watch
The prelims begin on Saturday, October 7, at 4:00 PM ET, with the main card beginning at 7:00 PM ET.
How to Watch
Fight fans can stream all of Saturday’s fights inside the Octagon for only $9.99 per month, or $99.99 per year on Roku, Fire TV, Apple TV, or any other compatible device with ESPN+.
Prelims – Begins at 4:00 PM ET
- Philipe Lins vs. Ion Cuțelaba (Light Heavyweight)
- Karolina Kowalkiewicz vs. Diana Belbiţă (Women’s Strawweight)
- Aori Qileng vs. Johnny Muñoz Jr. (Bantamweight)
- Kanako Murata vs. Vanessa Demopoulos (Women’s Strawweight)
- Nate Maness vs. Mateus Mendonça (Flyweight)
- Montana De La Rosa vs. JJ Aldrich (Women’s Flyweight)
Main Card – Begins at 7:00 PM ET
- Grant Dawson vs. Bobby Green (Lightweight)
- Joe Pyfer vs. Abdul Razak Alhassan (Middleweight)
- Alex Morono vs. Joaquin Buckley (Welterweight)
- Drew Dober vs Ricky Glenn (Lightweight)
- Alexander Hernandez vs. Bill Algeo (Featherweight)