The UFC makes its return to Nationwide Arena in Columbus, Ohio, for the first time in 13 years, with a loaded card for UFC Fight Night: Blaydes vs. Daukaus. The 13-bout card is stacked, as every fighter in the top 3 fights is ranked in their division, and it will be headlined by a heavyweight throwdown between #4 Curtis “Razor” Blaydes and #9 Chris Daukaus. The winner of the main event will be one step closer to a title bout against UFC Heavyweight champion Francis Ngannou.
Blaydes has a 15-3 record and is a former Junior College National Wrestling Champion, which has helped him set the record for most takedowns by a heavyweight with 14. Blaydes has won of his last 6 fights inside of the Octagon and is coming off a big win over Jairzinho Rozenstruik at UFC 266. Not only is Blaydes skilled with takedowns but he has 10 wins by knockout. His only pro losses are to Derrick Lewis and current champion Francis Ngannou.
Current Philadelphia police officer Chis Daukaus is 12-4 inside of the Octagon and is a skilled striker with 11 of his wins coming by knockout. He’s a Jiu-Jitsu black belt and was on a 5-fight win streak before losing to Derrick Lewis back in December. As a 3-time Performance of the Night winner, Daukaus shows up in big moments for big fights and will be looking to ascend in the rankings with a win in the main event.
UFC Fight Night returns in front of a large crowd for the first time since the pandemic began. Nationwide Arena can fit up to 20,000 spectators and fans will be treated to jampacked which features 13 fighters ranked in their respective divisions Top 15.
Cord cutters can find out how to watch all of the action during UFC Fight Night below.
Where to Watch
You can watch all of the fights at UFC Fight Night by subscribing to ESPN+ for only $6.99 per month or $69.99 per year. Click here to sign up.
What’s the Schedule?
Prelims — Beginning at 4 p.m. ET
- #9 Neil Magny (25-9) vs. Max Griffin (18-8) [Welterweight]
- #9 Sara McMann (12-6) vs. #12 Karol Rosa (15-3) [Women’s Bantamweight]
- Chris Gutiérrez (17-3-2) vs. Danaa Batgerel (10-2) [Bantamweight]
- Aliaskhab Khizriev (13-0) vs. Denis Tiuliulin (10-5) [Middleweight]
- #4 Jennifer Maia (19-8-1) vs. #13 Manon Fiorot (8-1) [Women’s Flyweight]
- #7 Matheus Nicolau (17-3-1) vs. #10 David Dvořák (20-3) [Flyweight]
- Luis Saldaña (15-7) vs. Bruno Souza (10-2) [Featherweight]
Main Card — Beginning at 7 p.m. ET
- #4 Curtis Blaydes (15-3; 1NC) vs. #9 Chris Daukaus (12-4) [Heavyweight]
- #7 Joanne Wood (15-7) vs. #9 Alexa Grasso (13-3) [Women’s Flyweight]
- Matt Brown (25-18) vs. Bryan Barberena (16-8) [Welterweight]
- #2 Askar Askarov (14-0-1) vs. #6 Kai Kara-France (23-9; 1NC) [Flyweight]
- Ilir Latifi (16-8; 1NC) vs. Alexey Oleynik (59-16-1) [Heavyweight]
- Marc Diakiese (14-5) vs. Viacheslav Borschev (6-1) [Lightweight]
Catch all of the combat action live from the Octagon and more by subscribing to ESPN+ for only $6.99/mo. or $69.99/yr.