TD Garden in Boston will be home to UFC 292: Sterling vs. O’Malley which marks the promotion’s seventh visit to Boston and the first since October 2019. The 11-bout card will feature Aljamain Sterling defending his UFC Bantamweight Championship against the up-and-coming Sean O’Malley.
In the co-main event, reigning two-time UFC Women’s Strawweight Champion Zhang Welli will defend her title against Amanda Lemos. The Ultimate Fighter: Team McGregor vs. Team Chandler lightweight and bantamweight finals will be featured at the event in what is expected to be an explosive match.
Find out how to watch UFC 292, below.
When to Watch
The early prelims begin on Saturday, August 19, at 6:30 PM ET, with the prelims following at 8:00 PM ET, and the main card starting at 10:00 PM ET.
How to Watch
Subscribers to ESPN+ can watch all of Saturday’s fights inside the Octagon. Current subscribers can purchase Saturday’s fight for $79.99, and new subscribers can save 30% by purchasing UFC 292 and signing up for an ESPN+ Annual plan for $124.98.
The early prelims are available on UFC Fight Pass. ESPN will also air the prelims and you can watch by subscribing to DIRECTV STREAM, Fubo, Hulu + Live TV, Sling TV, Vidgo, YouTube TV, or any live TV streaming service that carries the network.
Early Prelims – 6:30 PM ET
- Andre Petroski vs. Gerald Meerschaert (Middleweight)
- Andrea Lee vs. Natália Silva (Women’s Flyweight)
- Karine Silva vs. Maryna Moroz (Women’s Flyweight)
Prelims – 8:00 PM ET
- Chris Weidman vs. Brad Tavares (Middleweight)
- Gregory Rodrigues vs. Denis Tiuliulin (Middleweight)
- Austin Hubbard vs. Kurt Holobaugh (Lightweight)
Main Card – 10:00 PM ET
- Aljamain Sterling (c) vs. Sean O’Malley (Bantamweight)
- Zhang Weili (c) vs. Amanda Lemos (Women’s Strawweight)
- Ian Machado Garry vs. Neil Magny (Welterweight)
- Marlon Vera vs. Pedro Munhoz (Bantamweight)