Live from T-Mobile Arena, near Las Vegas, Jon “Bones” Jones makes his long-awaited return at UFC 285: Jones vs Gane. Jones, a former UFC Light Heavyweight champion, will be making his debut as a heavyweight against former interim champion Ciryl Gane for the undisputed heavyweight championship.
At 26-1-1, Jones is considered to be one of the best fighters that MMA has ever seen. He hasn’t fought since February of 2020 at UFC 247 but his last 15 fights were title fights. He holds the record for most wins in UFC title fights (14), most title defenses in LHW division (11), most wins in the LHW division (20), and youngest fighter to ever win a UFC title (23). He’ll be facing Gane, who is 11-1 and is looking to become the promotion’s first French undisputed champion.
Find out how to watch UFC 285, below.
When to WatchThe early prelims begin on Saturday, March 4, at 6:15 PM ET, with the prelims following at 8:00 PM ET, and the main card beginning at 10:00 PM ET.
How to Watch
Subscribers to ESPN+ can watch all of Saturday’s fights inside the Octagon. Current subscribers can purchase Saturday’s fight for $79.99, and new subscribers can save 30% by purchasing UFC 285 and signing up for an ESPN+ Annual plan for $124.98.
The early prelims will air on ESPN+ and UFC Fight Pass, and the prelims will air on ESPN which you can watch on DIRECTV STREAM, fuboTV, Hulu + Live TV, Sling TV, Vidgo, and YouTube TV on Roku, Fire TV, Apple TV, or any other compatible device.
Early Prelims – 6:15 PM ET
- Ian Garry vs. Song Kenan (Welterweight)
- Cameron Saaiman vs. Leomana Martinez (Bantamweight)
- Jessica Penne vs. Tabatha Ricci (Women’s Strawweight)
- Da’Mon Blackshear vs. Farid Basharat (Bantamweight)
- Esteban Ribovics vs. Loik Radzhabov (Lightweight)
Prelims – 8:00 PM ET
- Cody Garbrandt vs. Trevin Jones (Bantamweight)
- Derek Brunson vs. Dricus du Plessis (Middleweight)
- Viviane Araújo vs. Amanda Ribas (Women’s Flyweight)
- Julian Marquez vs. Marc-André Barriault (Middleweight)
Main Card – 10:00 PM ET
- Jon Jones vs. Ciryl Gane (Heavyweight)
- Valentina Shevchenko (c) vs. Alexa Grasso (Women’s Flyweight)
- Geoff Neal vs. Shavkat Rakhmonov (Welterweight)
- Mateusz Gamrot vs. Jalin Turner (Lightweight)
- Bo Nickal vs. Jamie Pickett (Middleweight)
Catch all of the combat action inside of the Octagon during UFC 285 by signing up for ESPN+.