Ultimate Fighting Championsip returns this weekend, live from Vystar Veterans Memorial Arena in Jacksonville, Florida with a 13-card lineup for UFC 273: Volkanovski vs. The Korean Zombie. One of the most stacked main cards of the year, the event will feature three current champions, three former title challengers, a champion vs. champion bout, two Top 10 pound-for-pound fighters, two BJJ world champions, a division ranked fighter in every bout, with a headline UFC Featherweight Championship bout between Alexander “The Great” Volkanovski (c) vs. “The Korean Zombie” Chan Sung Jun.
At 23-1, UFC Featherweight champion Volkanovski has 11 wins by knockout, and will be defending his title for the 3rd time. He fights out of Australia and is on a 20-fight win streak after coming off one of 2021’s best fights against Brian Ortega. Volkanovski is undefeated in the UFC with his lone career loss taking place at Australian Fighting Championship’s Australian FC 5 back in May of 2013.
Three-time Performance of the Night winner “The Korean Zombie” Chan Sung Jun will be looking to secure his first title in the UFC. One of the UFC’s most prolific finishers, 14 of Zombie’s 17 career wins have come by knockout or submission. He’s coming off a win in June against Dan Ige and is filling in for Max Halloway, who had to pull out of UFC 273 due to injury.
Cord cutters can find out how to watch all of the action during UFC 273 below.
When to Watch
Early prelims begin on Saturday, April 9, at 6:00 p.m. ET, prelims begin at 8 p.m. ET, with the main card beginning at 10 p.m. ET
Where to Watch
You can watch all of Saturday’s fights on ESPN+. The early prelims will also air on UFC Fight Pass, while the prelims will air on ESPN.
The main card is a pay-per-view event that existing ESPN+ subscribers can purchase for $74.99, and new subscribers can save 30% by purchasing UFC 273 and signing up to the ESPN+ Annual Plan for $99.98. Click here to sign up.
What’s the Schedule?
Early Prelim — Beginning at 6:00 p.m. ET
- Alexey Oleynik (59-16-1) vs. Jared Vanderaa (12-7) (Heavyweight)
- Anthony Hernandez (8-2; 1NC) vs. Josh Fremd (Debut) (Middleweight)
- Piera Rodriguez (7-0) vs. Kay Hansen (7-5) (Women’s Strawweight)
- Julio Arce (17-5) vs. Daniel Santos (Debut) (Bantamweight)
Prelims — Beginning at 8 p.m. ET
- Ian Garry (8-0) vs. Darian Weeks (5-1) (Welterweight)
- #8 Jairzinho Rozenstruik (12-3) vs. #10 Marcin Tybura (22-7) (Heavyweight)
- #4 Aspen Ladd (9-2) vs. #7 Raquel Pennington (13-9) (Women’s Bantamweight)
- Mickey Gall (7-4) vs. Mike Malott (1-0) (Welterweight)
Main Card— Beginning at 10 p.m. ET
- Alexander Volkanovski (c) (23-1) vs. #4 Chan Sung Jung (17-6) (Featherweight)
- Aljamain Sterling (c) (20-3) vs. Petr Yan (ic) (16-2) (Bantamweight)
- #2 Gilbert Burns (20-4) vs. #11 Khamzat Chimaev (10-0) (Welterweight)
- #5 Mackenzie Dern (11-2) vs. #7 Tecia Torres (13-5) (Women’s Strawweight)
- Vinc Pichel (14-2) vs. Mark Madsen (11-0) (Lightweight)
Catch all of the combat action live from the Octagon and more by subscribing to an ESPN+ Annual plan and get UFC 273 for $99.98.