Week 16 of Sunday Night Football will be the last regular season Sunday night game of the year, and this is a season finale that you do not want to miss.
The Tennessee Titans travel to Lambeau Field to take on the Green Bay Packers. Both teams currently sit atop of their divisions going into what’s sure to be a hard-hitting game on the Frozen Tundra. Will the Titans’ unstoppable running attack trample Green Bay on the way to victory? Or will Green Bay’s veteran quarterback Aaron Rodgers continue his MVP-like success and clinch the 1-seed for the Packers?
There’s only one way to find out who will win under the bright lights of Sunday night. There will be no fans in attendance; however, you can find out how to watch all the action live from the gridiron.
When to watch Titans vs. Packers
Titans vs. Packers will kick off at 8:20 PM ET on Sunday, December 27, 2020, on NBC.
How to watch Titans vs. Packers
NBC will be broadcasting the live telecast of the game, which most households can watch for free with an antenna. AntennaWeb is a great tool you can use to see what channels are available in your area with an antenna.
Here’s how to watch with a live TV streaming service.
- fuboTV has NBC covered with the fuboTV Family plan for $65/month.
- Sling TV offers NBC in select markets with Sling Blue for $30/month.
- Hulu with Live also carries NBC for $55/month.
- AT&T TV Now includes NBC in its base package for $55/month.
- YouTube TV includes NBC with a $65/month subscription.
Our prediction: Titans pull off a hard nose improbable 22-15 win.
The Packers have had the 6th easiest schedule in the NFL thus far. Earlier in the season, they beat the Saints, but outside of that win, they haven’t won against any teams with serious playoff aspirations. Even with quarterback Aaron Rodgers playing out of his mind, the Packers have beat a few (possible) fringe playoff teams; however, losses against Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, and Minnesota are quite worrying.
The Titans have one more loss than Green Bay, but they had an outbreak earlier in the season that limited their practices and heavily contributed to their loss. With impressive victories over Buffalo, Indianapolis, and even Minnesota, the Titans have been making noise in a tough AFC.
The regular-season finale of Sunday Night Football is going to be a physical game. It’s December and it’s in Green Bay, expect the weather to be a huge factor. Titans running back Derrick Henry will be the difference-maker when the Titans escape with a victory.
How to Watch Your Favorite NFL Team
- How to watch the Buffalo Bills
- How to watch the Miami Dolphins
- How to watch the New England Patriots
- How to watch the New York Jets
- How to watch the Las Vegas Raiders
- How to watch the Kansas City Chiefs
- How to watch the Denver Broncos
- How to watch the Los Angeles Chargers
- How to watch the Cleveland Browns
- How to watch the Baltimore Ravens
- How to watch the Cincinnati Bengals
- How to watch the Pittsburgh Steelers
- How to watch the Jacksonville Jaguars
- How to watch the Tennessee Titans
- How to watch the Houston Texans
- How to watch the Indianapolis Colts
- How to watch the Washington Football Team
- How to watch the Philadelphia Eagles
- How to watch the Dallas Cowboys
- How to watch the New York Giants
- How to watch the Los Angeles Rams
- How to watch the Seattle Seahawks
- How to watch the Arizona Cardinals
- How to watch the San Francisco 49ers
- How to watch the Chicago Bears
- How to watch the Minnesota Vikings
- How to watch the Green Bay Packers
- How to watch the Detroit Lions