The anticipated series finale of Fox’s original drama Empire will air tonight, Tuesday, April 21 at 9 p.m. ET on FOX but you can watch it for free without a cable subscription.
Golden Globe-nominated Empire is now in its sixth and final season as one of television’s most popular and groundbreaking shows. A powerful drama about a family dynasty set within the glamorous and often dangerous world of hip-hop music, the show revolves around the Lyons and their media company, Empire Entertainment.
Here’s how to watch the series finale for free:
Right now, Sling TV is giving free access to prime time TV programming during its Happy Hour promotion. Every night from 5:00 pm to midnight, you can watch live TV for free, including the Empire series finale tonight at 9 p.m. ET on FOX. Just sign up here for a new account and start watching during prime time! Want TV all day long? Subscribe to one of Sling TV’s packages and never miss your favorite shows.
TV plans and pricing
|Sling TV Blue||Sling TV Orange||Sling TV Blue & Orange|
|Number of channels||46||32||53|
|Live sports streaming?||Yes||Yes||Yes|
Don’t miss these other shows Tuesday night, also available for free with Sling’s Happy Hour:
Tuesday, April 21
- “90 Day Fiancé: Happily Ever After?” (TLC)
- “Chicago PD” (USA)
- “Chopped” (Food Network”)
- “CNN Tonight with Don Lemon” (CNN)
- “Cuomo Prime Time” (CNN)
- “Deadliest Catch” (Discovery)
- “House Hunters International” (HGTV) season 157 premiere
- “Law and Order: SVU” (USA)
- “Love It or List It” (HGTV)
- “Seven Worlds, One Planet” (BBC America) event premiere
- “Situation Room with Wolf Blitzer” (CNN)
- “The Big Bang Theory” (TBS)
- “The Curse of Oak Island” (History)
- “The First 48” (A&E)
- “Vanderpump Rules” (Bravo)
Other Options to Watch Live
The finale will air on Fox, which many viewers in the US can access for free with an antenna. You can also watch live on Hulu, AT&T TV NOW, YouTube TV, FuboTV, and Vidgo.
Please follow us on Facebook and Twitter for more news, tips, and reviews. Need cord cutting tech support? Join our Cord Cutting Tech Support Facebook Group for help.
Did you know we now have a FREE app for iOS, Android, and Amazon Fire? Click HERE to download our app.