Week 13 of the NFL season heads to its conclusion with the first of two Monday games as the 4-7 Washington Football Team travels to Heinz Field to blemish the record of the 11-0 Pittsburgh Steelers. The game was originally scheduled for Sunday, December 6, but was moved due to the Ravens-Steelers Thanksgiving Day game being postponed to nearly a week later.
Monday’s game will have big playoff implications for Washington, who are looking to remain in the playoff hunt in a lackadaisical NFC East. The Steelers are looking to keep their lead over the Kansas City Chiefs for the #1 seed and a bye in the AFC as the playoffs approach.
Fans will not be permitted into the stadium at Heinz Field, but you can learn how to watch the game from home, below.
When to watch Washington vs. Steelers
Kickoff for Washington Football Team vs. Pittsburgh Steelers is scheduled for 5:00 pm ET on Monday, December 7 on FOX in select markets. Those who do not live in the select markets can watch the game with a subscription to Directv’s NFL Sunday Ticket.
There will be a rebroadcast of the game at 8:30 PM for the national audience on NFL Network.
Where to watch the Washington Football Team vs. Pittsburgh Steelers
Most cord cutters can watch FOX for free with an antenna. AntennaWeb is a great tool you can use to see if FOX is available in your area and where to watch all of Monday’s action with your antenna.
For those who do not live in a market that will be showing the game on FOX, you can stream the game live with Directv’s NFL Sunday Ticket. We’ve detailed NFL Sunday Ticket and its requirements in the past, but the service starts at $23.49/mo. for college students, and $73.49/mo. for everyone else. With Sunday Ticket you get access to every game this season as well.
If you’re subscribed to a live TV streaming service, check out the chart below that has all the information you need to find out how to stream the game live on FOX and catch the rebroadcast on NFL Network.
|Channel||ATT TV Now (*Starts at $55/mo.)||Fubo TV (*Starts at $64.99/mo.)||Hulu + Live TV (*Starts $54.99/mo.)||Sling TV (*Starts at $30/mo.)||Youtube TV (*Starts at $64.99/mo.)||Vidgo (*Starts at $40/mo.)|
*Pricing and network availability may vary based on plan and subscriber’s location.
Our prediction: Terrible Towels will wave as the Black and Gold team remains undefeated.
The Washington Football Team is coming off of a victorious 41-16 week 12 Thanksgiving Day blowout against the Dallas Cowboys. In fact, all of Washington’s 4 wins have come against teams with losing records. Those four teams have a combined record of 8 wins, 2 ties, and 23 losses. The last time Washington played a team that currently has a winning record, they lost to the LA Rams 30-10 in week 5. Monday they’re going to have their hands full.
The Steelers are one of the most balanced teams in the league and that is a big reason why they’re currently undefeated. They have the 7th ranked offense and the number 1 defense in the league. They’re winning games on average by two scores and they do not look to be slowing down. Quarterback Ben Roethlisberger is putting together one of the best seasons of his Hall of Fame worth 17-year career. 34 – 17 Steelers win.
How to Watch Your Favorite NFL Team
- How to watch the Buffalo Bills
- How to watch the Miami Dolphins
- How to watch the New England Patriots
- How to watch the New York Jets
- How to watch the Las Vegas Raiders
- How to watch the Kansas City Chiefs
- How to watch the Denver Broncos
- How to watch the Los Angeles Chargers
- How to watch the Cleveland Browns
- How to watch the Baltimore Ravens
- How to watch the Cincinnati Bengals
- How to watch the Pittsburgh Steelers
- How to watch the Jacksonville Jaguars
- How to watch the Tennessee Titans
- How to watch the Houston Texans
- How to watch the Indianapolis Colts
- How to watch the Washington Football Team
- How to watch the Philadelphia Eagles
- How to watch the Dallas Cowboys
- How to watch the New York Giants
- How to watch the Los Angeles Rams
- How to watch the Seattle Seahawks
- How to watch the Arizona Cardinals
- How to watch the San Francisco 49ers
- How to watch the Chicago Bears
- How to watch the Minnesota Vikings
- How to watch the Green Bay Packers
- How to watch the Detroit Lions