The NFL season rolls on with a stacked lineup of 15 games on the gridiron this week. The Denver Broncos and Los Angeles Rams are off this week due to byes.
Week 11 kicks off with a Super Bowl LI rematch between the 6-4 New England Patriots and the 4-5 Atlanta Falcons. Since the Falcons blew a 28-3 lead in the Super Bowl, these teams have only met once with the Patriots winning 23-7 in 2017. Rookie QB Mac Jones is looking like the best quarterback taken in this year’s draft and currently has the Patriots in 6th place in the AFC and second-place in the AFC East. The Falcons are coming off a 43-3 loss against the Cowboys, and are currently in 10th place in the NFC and last in the NFC South, but a win on Thursday night can get the Dirty Birds season back on track.
Sunday Night Football returns with an AFC matchup between the 5-3-1 Steelers and the 5-4 Chargers. The Steelers are coming off a deflated performance where they tied against the winless Lions. Ben Roethlisberger missed last week’s game and is questionable for Sunday’s game in San Diego, if he’s not available, Pittsburgh will be trotting out Mason Rudolph to faceoff against Justin Herbert. Herbert was playing like an MVP earlier in the season but he has since regressed. In 3 of his last 4 games, he posted a double-digit QB rating, which were games the Chargers lost.
The Week 11 finale is an NFC matchup on Monday Night Football. Tom Brady and the 6-3 Buccaneers will host the 3-6 Giants. The defending Super Bowl champions are coming off back-to-back losses, where the Man in the Arena had a poor performance in last week’s game Washington that included 2 interceptions. The G-Men are coming off a bye, but they’re 17-23 after their bye week in franchise history. If they can knock off a Bucs team that is undefeated at home then the Giants will gain post-bye momentum.
The Games – Start Times and Channel
Thursday, Nov. 18- Results
|New England Patriots 25 at Atlanta Falcons 0
Sunday, Nov. 21 – Results
|Indianapolis Colts 41 at Buffalo Bills 15
|Washington Football Team 27 at Carolina Panthers 21
|Baltimore Ravens 16 at Chicago Bears 13
|Detroit Lions 10 at Cleveland Browns 13
|San Francisco 49ers 30 at Jacksonville Jaguars 10
|Green Bay Packers 31 at Minnesota Vikings 34
|Miami Dolphins 24 at New York Jets 17
|New Orleans Saints 29 at Philadelphia Eagles 40
|Houston Texans 22 at Tennessee Titans 13
|Cincinnati Bengals 32 at Las Vegas Raiders 13
|Dallas Cowboys 9 at Kansas City Chiefs 19
|Arizona Cardinals 23 at Seattle Seahawks 13
|Pittsburgh Steelers 37 at Los Angeles Chargers 41
Monday, Nov. 22
|New York Giants at Tampa Bay Buccaneers
How to Watch Week 10 of the NFL Season Without Cable
Fans will have plenty of options to watch all their favorite NFL teams and stars compete on the gridiron without spending a fortune.
AntennaWeb is a great tool you can use to find out which affiliate in your area will broadcast the local games on CBS, FOX, and NBC.
Select games are available to stream through NFL digital properties such as NFL.com, the NFL app, and the digital properties of the respective teams. Plus, fans can watch the game on their phones via the Yahoo Sports app.
Most of the major subscription live TV streaming services carry this week’s games, so fans can watch the game from anywhere.
- DIRECTV STREAM has CBS, ESPN, ESPN 2, FOX, and NBC for $70/mo.
- fuboTV offers CBS, ESPN, ESPN 2, NBC, NFL Network, and FOX in their Family package for $65/mo. Sports Plus with NFL RedZone is only $10.99/mo for fans who want to watch every score and the biggest plays around the league on NFL RedZone.
- Hulu + Live TV includes CBS, ESPN, ESPN 2, FOX, and NBC for only $65/mo. Fans can watch the biggest plays of the day on NFL RedZone with the Sports add-on for only $10/mo.
- Sling TV includes ESPN, ESPN 2, NBC, NFL Network, and FOX with their Orange + Blue package for only $50/mo. Big plays, highlights, scores, and the best moments of the day are available on NFL RedZone with the Sports Extra add-on package for $11/mo.
- Vidgo offers NFL Network, ESPN, ESPN 2, and FOX for only $55/mo.; however, new and returning subscribers can take advantage of their $10/mo. special. Vidgo is the perfect service to catch all the big scores of the day as it includes NFL RedZone.
- YouTube TV has CBS, ESPN, ESPN 2, FOX, NBC, and NFL Network for only $65/mo. With the Sports Plus add-on, fans can watch the biggest plays and scores on NFL RedZone for $11/mo.
- ESPN+: Monday Night Football with Peyton & Eli will be available to stream on ESPN+. What has been dubbed as “The Manningcast,” will be available for 10 select games throughout the season and will be simulcasted on ESPN 2. For only $6.99/month, or annually for 69.99/year, subscribers can watch Peyton and Eli Manning(and guests) offer fans an in-depth and alternative perspective on Monday night’s game and the 2021-22 NFL season.
- The Disney Bundle: Enjoy the Manningcast on ESPN+, and hit movies, shows, and classics on Disney+ and Hulu (w/Ads) for only $13.99/month, or upgrade to Hulu (No Ads) for $19.99/month via The Disney Bundle.
- Peacock Premium subscribers can watch every Sunday Night Football game, Thanksgiving Day game, and Super Bowl LVI for only $5/mo.
- Paramount+ is an inexpensive way to watch live games on CBS for only $9.99/month or $99.99/year.
- Prime Video will be broadcasting Thursday Night Football and will soon become its exclusive home. The streaming service will have a loaded schedule of games over the upcoming weeks. Fans can subscribe to Amazon Prime for $12.99 per month or $119 per year and get access to Prime Video, Free Two-Day Shipping, Amazon Music Prime, and much more. For 8.99 per month, fans can subscribe to Prime Video to watch TNF, thousands of TV shows, and movies.
Predicting the Winners
Winter is approaching as we are 11 weeks into the season but things are heating up on the field. The AFC is looking crowded with 6 teams who are at .500 or +/- 1 game from it. Even at 7-2, the Titans haven’t proved if they’re legit, and there isn’t an AFC team that has put the league on notice. In the NFC, at 8-2, the Cowboys, Packers, and Cardinals look the part, especially if Aaron Rodgers and Kyler Murray can return to form for the latter two teams. Check out predictions for Week 11 below.
How to Watch Your Favorite NFL Team
- How to watch the Buffalo Bills
- How to watch the Miami Dolphins
- How to watch the New England Patriots
- How to watch the New York Jets
- How to watch the Las Vegas Raiders
- How to watch the Kansas City Chiefs
- How to watch the Denver Broncos
- How to watch the Los Angeles Chargers
- How to watch the Cleveland Browns
- How to watch the Baltimore Ravens
- How to watch the Cincinnati Bengals
- How to watch the Pittsburgh Steelers
- How to watch the Jacksonville Jaguars
- How to watch the Tennessee Titans
- How to watch the Houston Texans
- How to watch the Indianapolis Colts
- How to watch the Washington Football Team
- How to watch the Philadelphia Eagles
- How to watch the Dallas Cowboys
- How to watch the New York Giants
- How to watch the Los Angeles Rams
- How to watch the Seattle Seahawks
- How to watch the Arizona Cardinals
- How to watch the San Francisco 49ers
- How to watch the Chicago Bears
- How to watch the Minnesota Vikings
- How to watch the Green Bay Packers
- How to watch the Detroit Lions