Prime Video and ONE Championship are gearing up for a spectacular return to U.S. prime time with the much-anticipated ONE Fight Night 14: Stamp vs. Ham event, scheduled for this Friday, September 29. Exclusively available to Prime members in the U.S. and Canada, this event is set to captivate audiences with an unforgettable night of elite combat sports, all beginning at 8 PM ET. For Prime members, this event offers not only savings and convenience but also a front-row seat to the pinnacle of entertainment.
Live from the iconic Singapore Indoor Stadium, ONE Fight Night 14 will shine a spotlight on some of the world’s most accomplished female martial artists, competing in three marquee world title matchups across different disciplines. At the center of this electrifying evening is the main event, where Stamp Fairtex of Thailand will endeavor to etch her name in the annals of history as the first three-sport world champion in ONE Championship. Her quest for the ONE Interim Women’s Atomweight MMA World Championship will see her facing the formidable Ham Seo Hee of South Korea.
Cord cutters can find out how to watch ONE Fight Night 14: Stamp vs. Ham live, below.
When to Watch
- Date: Friday, September 29
- Time: 8:00 PM ET
- Stream: Prime Video
How to Watch ONE Fight Night 14: Stamp vs. Ham
Prime Video will be the home of all of the combat sports action during ONE Fight Night 14: Stamp vs. Ham. You can stream each bout online on Roku, Fire TV, Apple TV, or any compatible device with a Prime Video subscription.
Amazon Prime members can watch ONE Fight Night on Prime Video with their Prime subscription. An Amazon Prime membership is $14.99 per month or $139 per year and it gives you access to Prime Video, same-day, one-day, and two-day shipping, Prime Music, and much more. If you just want to subscribe to Prime Video by itself, the subscription is only $8.99 per month.
- Stamp Fairtex vs. Ham Seo-hee (Women’s Atomweight)
- Smilla Sundell (c) vs. Allycia Rodrigues (Women’s Strawweight Muay Thao)
- Danielle Kelly vs. Jessica Khan (Women’s Atomweight Submission Grappling)
- Xiong Jing Nan vs. Wondergirl Jaroonsak (Women’s Strawweight)
- John Lineker vs. Stephen Loman (Bantamweight)
- Rungrawee Sitsongpeenong vs. Dmitry Menshikov (Lightweight Muay Thai)
- Eduard Folayang vs. Amir Khan (Lightweight)
- Mauro Cerilli vs. Paul Elliott (Heavyweight)
- Rambolek Chor.Ajalaboon vs. Asa Ten Pow (Bantamweight Muay Thai)
- Maurice Abévi vs. Blake Cooper (Lightweight)