Monday Night Football is one of the most popular sports slots on TV, attracting millions of viewers every week. Unfortunately, it’s been a long time since you could just tune into your local network TV station to catch the big game.
Although it takes a bit more effort these days, it’s not too difficult to tune into Monday Night Football in 2023 without a cable subscription. While it’s true the games are all on ESPN, a number of streaming services offer that channel as part of their lineup. There are quite a few options for cord cutters to watch each week’s matchup, and some of them are even free.
Read on to learn about all your choices for watching Monday Night Football without cable in 2023.
How to Watch Monday Night Football Live Without Cable
Don’t miss any of the excitement of Monday Night Football by streaming live games on ESPN, ESPN2, and ABC live on Roku, Fire TV, Apple TV, and other compatible devices with a subscription to DIRECTV STREAM, Fubo, Hulu + Live TV, Sling TV, Vidgo, YouTube TV, or ESPN+. Catch live games on ABC without cable for free by using an antenna, and a tool like AntennaWeb will help you find out which ABC affiliates are in your area.
Stream Monday Night Football on DIRECTV STREAM
DIRECTV STREAM carries ABC, ESPN, and ESPN2. The base plan is the Entertainment package which includes over 75 live channels and in that lineup, you can stream live Monday Night Football games and other NFL content on ESPN for $74.99/mo.
With DIRECTV STREAM, there are no contracts, no hidden fees, and each plan includes unlimited cloud DVR storage.
New subscribers can take advantage of a 5-day free trial before subscribing, which allows you to live stream Monday Night Football for free online.
Stream Monday Night Football on Sling TV
One of the most affordable ways to watch live MNF games on ABC (in select markets), ESPN, and ESPN2 is with Sling TV. Sling’s Orange package is only $40/mo. and it includes a lineup of over 30 channels with ESPN and ESPN2 featured. However, if you need ABC, then you’ll have to subscribe to Sling Blue for $40/mo. or Sling Orange & Blue for $55/mo.
Never miss any of your favorite shows, movies, sports, or more with 50 hours of DVR storage included with each plan.
For a limited time, new subscribers can get half off of their first month.
Stream Monday Night Football on Fubo
Fubo is noted for being a sports-oriented streaming service and it carries ABC, ESPN, and ESPN2. The base plan is the Pro plan and it offers ABC, ESPN, and ESPN2 in a packed lineup of over 160 live channels and 100+ sporting events for only $74.99/mo. Relive your favorite moments and rewatch your favorite shows with 1000 hours of Cloud DVR space.
With Fubo, new subscribers can get a free one-week trial on eligible plans which is a way to stream ESPN online for free before subscribing.
Stream Monday Night Football Live on ESPN+
You won’t be able to watch ESPN linear networks on ESPN+, however, the streamer does often simulcast of select games during the 2023 season. For only $9.99/mo., or $99.99/yr., subscribers can watch studio shows, documentaries, sports, and more on the streaming service.
Stream Monday Night Football on Hulu + Live TV
Stream over 85 channels on Hulu + Live TV for $69.99 per month. Since Hulu + Live TV is owned by Disney, it is one of the most complete ways to stream, ABC, ESPN, ESPN2, and ESPN+. The base plan offers unlimited access to the Hulu library, Disney+, and live sports on ESPN+ for no additional charge. Record your favorite shows and sporting events for up to 9 months with unlimited DVR storage.
Stream Monday Night Football on Vidgo
The Plus plan from Vidgo is an affordable way to stream ABC, ESPN, ESPN2, and over 110+ live channels for only $69.99/mo. You can also stream other movies and shows on-demand and record with DVR.
Stream Monday Night Football on YouTube TV
YouTube TV packs a robust lineup of ESPN platforms for sports fans. Watch the spectacle of Monday Night Football on ABC, ESPN, and ESPN2, with a base plan of 100+ channels for only $72.99 per month. The service includes unlimited DVR, and the ability to share 6 accounts per household.
2023-23 Monday Night Football & NFL on ESPN Schedule
- Ravens at Commanders (August 21, 2023 – 8:15 p.m. – ESPN)
- Bills at Jets (September 11, 2023 – 8:15 p.m. – ESPN, ABC, ESPN2, ESPN+)
- Saints at Panthers (September 18, 2023 – 7:15 p.m. – ESPN)
- Browns at Steelers (September 18, 2023 – 8:15 p.m. – ABC, ESPN+)
- Eagles at Buccaneers (September 25, 2023 – 7:15 p.m. – ABC, ESPN+)
- Rams at Bengals (September 25, 2023 – 8:15 p.m. – ESPN)
- Falcons at Jaguars (October 1, 2023 – 9:30 a.m. – ESPN+)
- Seahawks at Giants (October 2, 2023 – 8:15 p.m. – ESPN)
- Packers at Raiders (October 9, 2023 – 8:15 p.m. – ESPN)
- Cowboys at Chargers (October 16, 2023 – 8:15 p.m. – ESPN)
- 49ers at Vikings (October 23, 2023 – 8:15 p.m. – ESPN)
- Raiders at Lions (October 30, 2023 – 8:15 p.m. – ESPN)
- Chargers at Jets (November 6, 2023 – 8:15 p.m. – ESPN)
- Broncos at Bills (November 13, 2023 – 8:15 p.m. – ESPN)
- Eagles at Chiefs (November 20, 2023 – 8:15 p.m. – ESPN, ABC, ESPN+)
- Bears at Vikings (November 27, 2023 – 8:15 p.m. – ESPN)
- Bengals at Jaguars (December 4, 2023 – 8:15 p.m. – ESPN)
- Packers at Giants (December 11, 2023 – 8:15 p.m. – ABC, ESPN+)
- Titans at Dolphins (December 11, 2023 – 8:15 p.m. – ESPN)
- Chiefs at Patriots (December 18, 2023 – 8:15 p.m. – ESPN)
- Ravens at 49ers (December 25, 2023 – 8:15 p.m. – ABC, ESPN+)
- Lions at Cowboys (December 30, 2023 – 8:15 p.m. – ESPN, ABC, ESPN+
- TBD (January 6, 2024 – 4:30 p.m. – ESPN, ABC, ESPN+)
- TBD (January 6, 2024 – 8:15 p.m. – ESPN, ABC, ESPN+)
Super WildCard Weekend
- TBD (January 15, 2024 – 8:15 p.m. – ESPN, ABC, ESPN+)
- TBD (January 20 or 21, 2024 – TBD – ESPN, ABC, ESPN+)