The NFL season is flying by as we are seven weeks into the season. After an exciting Week 6, Week 7 is sure to be another hard-hitting week of NFL football. Six teams will not be on the field this week due to byes: Buffalo Bills, Dallas Cowboys, Jacksonville Jaguars, Minnesota Vikings, Pittsburgh Steelers, and Los Angeles Chargers. With three primetime games this week, fans will have a few different opportunities to watch the league’s biggest games.
An AFC matchup will kick Week 7 off on Thursday Night Football between two 3-3 teams. Baker Mayfield and the Cleveland Browns will host Von Miller and the Denver Broncos in front of the Dawg Pound at FirstEnergy Stadium. The Broncos came out the gate hot, winning their first 3 games, however, they could not maintain it, as the club has lost their last 3 contests. Similarly, the Browns have dropped their last 2-games after starting the season 1-2. When it comes to future Wildcard seeding, Thursday night’s game may be used for a future tiebreaker.
On Sunday Night Football, the 2-3 Indianapolis Colts go on a west coast trip to the Bay Area to take on the 2-4 Indianapolis Colts. Both teams have underachieved this season and are in dire need of a victory to help turn their season around. The 49ers are coming off 3-straight losses of 7-points or fewer, which shows they can hang in there but cannot close tight games. The Colts are coming off a big 31-3 win over the woeful Texans and need to keep their momentum going if they want to rise up the ranks in a tough AFC.
The last game of Week 7 is an NFC clash between the 3-2 New Orleans Saints and 2-4 Seattle Seahawks. The Seahawks are coming off a heartbreaking loss against the Steelers on Sunday night. Without Pro Bowl QB Russell Wilson, Seattle’s season is looking to be in trouble if they suffer another loss on Sunday. The Saints offense has scored over 20 points over their last 3 games, which may be a problem to a Seahawks defense that has held their opponent under 20 points only once this season (Week 1 against the Colts).
With 13 games taking place across the league this week, cord cutters have plenty of options when it comes to watching their favorite team. Find out how to watch Week 7 of the NFL season below.
The Games – Start Times and Channel
Thursday, Oct. 21- Results
|Denver Broncos 14 at Cleveland Browns 17
Sunday, Oct. 24
|Cincinnati Bengals at Baltimore Ravens
|Washington Football Team at Green Bay Packers
|Atlanta Falcons at Miami Dolphins
|New York Jets at New England Patriots
|Carolina Panthers at New York Giants
|Kansas City Chiefs at Tennessee Titans
|Detroit Lions at Los Angeles Rams
|Philadelphia Eagles at Las Vegas Raiders
|Houston Texans at Arizona Cardinals
|Chicago Bears at Tampa Bay Buccaneers
|Indianapolis Colts at San Francisco 49ers
Monday, Oct. 25
|New Orleans Saints at Seattle Seahawks
How to Watch Week 7 of the NFL Season Without Cable
Fans will have plenty of options to watch all their favorite NFL teams and stars compete on the gridiron without spending a fortune.
AntennaWeb is a great tool you can use to find out which affiliate in your area will broadcast the local games on CBS, FOX, and NBC.
Select games will be available to stream through NFL digital properties such as NFL.com, the NFL app, and the digital properties of the respective teams. Plus, fans can watch the game on their phones via the Yahoo Sports app.
Most of the major subscription live TV streaming services carry this week’s games, so fans can watch the game from anywhere.
- DIRECTV Stream has CBS, ESPN, FOX, and NBC for only $70/mo.
- fuboTV offers CBS, ESPN, NBC, NFL Network, and FOX in their Family package for $65/mo. Sports Plus with NFL RedZone is only $10.99/mo for fans who want to watch every score and the biggest plays around the league on NFL RedZone.
- Hulu + Live TV includes CBS, ESPN, FOX, and NBC for only $65/mo. Fans can watch the biggest plays of the day on NFL RedZone with the Sports add-on for only $10/mo.
- Sling TV includes ESPN, NBC, NFL Network, and FOX with their Orange + Blue package for only $50/mo. Big plays, highlights, scores, and the best moments of the day are available on NFL RedZone with the Sports Extra add-on package for $11/mo.
- Vidgo offers NFL Network, ESPN, and FOX for only $55/mo.; however, new and returning subscribers can take advantage of their $10/mo. special. Vidgo is the perfect service to catch all the big scores of the day as it includes NFL RedZone.
- YouTube TV has CBS, ESPN, FOX, NBC, and NFL Network for only $65/mo. With the Sports Plus add-on, fans can watch the biggest plays and scores on NFL RedZone for $11/mo.
- Peacock Premium subscribers can watch every Sunday Night Football game, Thanksgiving Day game, and Super Bowl LVI for only $5/mo.
- Paramount+ is an inexpensive way to watch live games on CBS for only $9.99/month or $99.99/year.
- Prime Video will be broadcasting Thursday Night Football and will soon become its exclusive home. The streaming service will have a loaded schedule of games over the upcoming weeks. Fans can subscribe to Amazon Prime for $12.99 per month or $119 per year and get access to Prime Video, Free Two-Day Shipping, Amazon Music Prime, and much more. For 8.99 per month, fans can subscribe to Prime Video to watch TNF, thousands of TV shows, and movies.
Predicting the Winners
With 13 games this week, Week 7 has the least amount of games this season, so far. Teams are starting to pull away as the halfway mark is soon approaching. This week has a couple of revenge games with Rams QB Matt Stafford playing his former team the 0-6 Detroit Lions and Cardinals WR DeAndre Hopkins playing against the 1-6 Texans, who traded him for almost nothing. A couple of rookie QBs will duel it out in the AFC East when Zach Wilson and the Jets take on Mac Jones and the Patriots. Here are our predictions of the Week 7 winners below.
How to Watch Your Favorite NFL Team
- How to watch the Buffalo Bills
- How to watch the Miami Dolphins
- How to watch the New England Patriots
- How to watch the New York Jets
- How to watch the Las Vegas Raiders
- How to watch the Kansas City Chiefs
- How to watch the Denver Broncos
- How to watch the Los Angeles Chargers
- How to watch the Cleveland Browns
- How to watch the Baltimore Ravens
- How to watch the Cincinnati Bengals
- How to watch the Pittsburgh Steelers
- How to watch the Jacksonville Jaguars
- How to watch the Tennessee Titans
- How to watch the Houston Texans
- How to watch the Indianapolis Colts
- How to watch the Washington Football Team
- How to watch the Philadelphia Eagles
- How to watch the Dallas Cowboys
- How to watch the New York Giants
- How to watch the Los Angeles Rams
- How to watch the Seattle Seahawks
- How to watch the Arizona Cardinals
- How to watch the San Francisco 49ers
- How to watch the Chicago Bears
- How to watch the Minnesota Vikings
- How to watch the Green Bay Packers
- How to watch the Detroit Lions