The Fire TV remote is very easy to use and recently added the ability to control your TV’s volume and power. But what if you want to do even more with your Fire TV remote? The good news is there is a way to do just that!
How to turn your Fire TV remote into a universal remote.
Ok, controlling your TV’s volume and turning it on and off is great but what if you also want to change the input or control other devices? You can do just that with the Sideclick, an add-on for your current Fire TV Remote.
The Sideclick allows you to control 8 different functions, including but not limited to changing the TV channel, volume, input, power, and more. The best part is, it easily attaches to your current Fire TV remote, making it a great universal remote.
With these great options, you can easily remove the need to switch between remotes as you watch your favorite shows using your Fire TV.
More about the Fire TV Sideclick Remote:
- Slim universal remote attachment for Amazon fire TV streaming player.Sideclick is compatible with IR remotes.
- Control the basic functions of your tv, receiver, sound bar, blu ray and Amazon fire TV all-in-one
- Easy to program using ir learning technology (learns from your existing device’s remote)
- Sideclick’s patent pending clip-on design allows you to maintain fire tv’s voice search
- Amazon fire TV player remote not included;Compatible with Echo Voice Remote