Disney+ launched one week ago and saw huge success within just the first 24 hours of going live. Now that those initial subscribers are seeing their 7-day free trial come to an end, many people are asking how to cancel their subscription.
Below, we’re sharing a step by step guide to help you cancel your subscription if you aren’t interested in continuing after the free trial.
- Log in to your account. Click on your Profile then click on Account.
- In your account, under Subscription, click the link for Billing Details.
- That link will direct you to a page showing your current plan and your next billing date. Click Cancel Subscription.
- The next page will show you everything Disney+ has to offer, in an effort to convince you to keep your subscription. Click Complete Cancellation to continue.
- You’ll end with a screen asking for your reason for canceling. Select your reason to complete the process.
Be sure to cancel before your next billing date to avoid being charged for a monthly subscription.
If you’re canceling before the end of your free trial, you’ll still have access to Disney+ until those 7 days are up. If you decide to restart your subscription later, just log in with the same username and password. The free trial will not apply if you end and restart your subscription.
Did you know we have a YouTube Channel? Every week we have a live Cord Cutting Q&A, and weekly Cord Cutting recap shows exclusively on our YouTube Channel!