Do you love shows from channels such as HGTV and the Travel Channel? Their parent company is going to make exclusive shows for Facebook with some of them based on popular HGTV and Travel Channel shows.
“This partnership with Facebook is a great complement to our efforts to engage passionate fans with compelling, premium content on every platform,” said Henry Ahn, president of content distribution and marketing for Scripps Networks Interactive.
“Our digital strategy to reach younger audiences with original inspirational and aspirational content is a perfect fit for Facebook’s new video-focused platform,” added Vikki Neil, general manager of Scripps Lifestyle Studios.
The following are a few examples of the new shows you will find on Facebook:
- Food Network Finds: finding great food, one day at a time.
- From HGTV, Grown Up Goals features popular influencers Mr. Kate and Joey, showing the basics of adulting, from partying without a keg to decorating a guest bedroom.
- The Real by Travel Channel joins journalist, traveler, and adventurer Kinga Philipps as she sets out to discover the real story behind some favorite vacation destinations.
- Travel Channel’s Big City, Little Budget joins travel pro Oneika Raymond as she shows how to live large for little in the most expensive cities in the United States.
- From HGTV, The Find & the Fix explores ways to turn unexpected diamonds in the rough into stunning décor, from dorm room to first-apartment flair and even signature pieces in forever homes.
This is just a sample of everything being added. You can find more about what Scripps is making for Facebook HERE.
Please follow us on Facebook and Twitter for more news, tips, and reviews.
Need cord cutting tech support? Join our new Cord Cutting Tech Support Facebook Group for help.