Today Pluto TV announced everything coming to Pluto TV in May 2023. (Though Pluto TV sometime has surprise addition during the month, so keep that in mind.)
May looks to be packed full of big-name movies and shows, including Mission Impossible, Top Gun, Star Trek, Clueless, and more, to name a few.
Here is everything coming to Pluto TV in May:
NEW CHANNELS THIS MONTH
- POWERNATION: POWERNATION is the gearhead’s channel for horsepower-fueled engine builds, American muscle cars, trucks, and more! Drop-in each week for expert knowledge to take your project from the garage to the open road on Pluto TV.
- Mission: Impossible, MI2, MI3, MI: Ghost Protocol
- Top Gun
- Star Trek/Star Trek Into Darkness/Star Trek Beyond
- Saving Private Ryan
- The Gambler (2014)
- The Longest Yard (2005)
- School of Rock
- The Wood
- Point Break
- Three Kings
- Are We There Yet?/Are We Done Yet?
- Stomp the Yard
- Bridget Jones’ Diary/Bridget Jones: Edge of Reason/Bridget Jones’ Baby
- 13 Hours: The Secret Soldiers of Benghazi
- Everybody Wants Some!!
- Florence Foster Jenkins
- Top Five
- The Curious Case of Benjamin Button
- Paranormal Activity/Paranormal Activity: The Ghost Dimension
- Lemony Snicket’s A Series of Unfortunate Events
- Spy Kids 1-3
- Galaxy Quest
- Pulp Fiction
- Addams Family/Addams Family Values
- Vehicle 19
- The Disappointments Room
- Before I Go to Sleep
- The Blackcoat’s Daughter
- Escape Plan
- Rogue Warfare/Rogue Warfare: The Hunt/Rogue Warfare: Death of a Nation
- John Henry
- Jeepers Creepers/Jeepers Creepers 2
- Sherlock Gnomes
- Big Fish
- This Is Spinal Tap
- Muppets Take Manhattan/Muppets From Space
- Johnny Mnemonic
- The Replacement Killers
- Riding in Cars With Boys
- Striking Distance
- Nowhere to Run
- Just One of the Guys
- The Green Knight
- The Farewell
- After Yang
Mother’s Day (May 14, 2023):
- Celebrate the journey of everyone’s favorite Bridget Jones becoming a mom! Beginning at 8pm ET on Pluto TV Comedy, there will be a marathon consisting of all three Bridget Jones movies: Bridget Jones’ Diary, Bridget Jones: The Edge of Reason, and Bridget Jones’ Baby
- What would TV be without our classic TV moms? All day on Classic TV: Families, Pluto TV will be airing shows featuring some of these iconic ladies, including The Donna Reed Show, The Adventures of Ozzie & Harriet, The Brady Bunch, One Day at a Time, Married with Children, The Doris Day Show, Maude, and All in the Family
- Pluto TV also offers a wide selection of shows featuring iconic TV moms through the decades, celebrating the moms who have been in the living rooms of our moms, grandmas, and even great grandmas, and shaping the way we parent. Select titles with standout moms include The Brady Bunch, Dick Van Dyke Show, Family Ties, Happy Days, and The Donna Reed Show.
AAPI Heritage Month:
- All month long, Pluto TV will be programming marathons of films starring Bruce Lee, Jackie Chan, Jet Lee, Keanu Reeves and more, including The Big Boss, Fist of Fury, The Way of the Dragon, Game of Death, The Legend of Bruce Lee, The Grandmaster, Hero, The Warlords, Hardball, Point Break, Man of Tai Chi, Exposed, Siberia, The Whole Truth, River’s Edge, Supercop, New Police Story, Operation Condor, Operation Condor II, Rob-B-Hood, Project A2, Skiptrace and more
- On 5/19, the Sailor Moon Channel will host a movie premiere weekend marathon, including Sailor Moon R: The Movie, Sailor Moon S: The Movie and Sailor Moon Super S: The Movie
- On 5/1, enjoy an all day marathon of Kim’s Convenience on TV Land Sitcoms
- Every Tuesday, celebrate the food of the AAPI community with hit series on Food TV, A Cook’s Tour, Duncan’s Thai Kitchen, Feast Mansion, Gochi Gang, Gordon’s Great Escape, I’ll Have What Phil’s Having, Karena and Kasey’s Foreign Flavors, Kimchi Chronicles, Maximum Foodie, One World Kitchen, Perfect, Simply Ming, Spencer’s Big 30
- Catch Michelle Yeoh in all day marathons of Supercop, Reign of Assassins, Master Z: Ip Man Legacy on the Flicks of Fury channel on 5/24
- Pluto TV Cult Films will highlight Battle Royale, Big Man Japan, Tokyo!, Sukiyaki Western Django, Yakuza Apocalypse on Tuesday, 5/9
Jewish American Heritage Month:
- Every Saturday in May at 8pm ET on Pluto TV History, Pluto TV will pay honor some of the most accomplished Jewish Americans, showcasing the following documentaries: Howard Zinn: A People’s History of the United States, Walter Mathau: Diamond in the Rough, With Great Power: The Stan Lee Story, and Ely Kahn: New York City’s Mastermind.
- On Monday, 5/8 at 8pm ET on Pluto TV Documentaries, learn about the inspiring life and career of the late Ruth Bader Ginsburg, who was an associate justice of the Supreme Court of the United States for 27 years, in the documentary RBG. Gisburg was the first Jewish woman and the second woman to ever serve on the Court.
- On 5/9 at 8pm ET, Pluto TV will pay tribute to some of the biggest and most significant elements of culture created by Jewish people, including the book “Where the Wild Things Are” with the airing of the documentary Sendak, which goes in depth about the creator, Maurice Sendak; and the Marvel comic series, which was created by Stan Lee, with the documentary With Great Power: The Stan Lee Story.
Yellowstone and PBR:
- All day marathons of entire seasons of Yellowstone will air beginning 5/27 on the More TV Drama channel. 5/27 will be dedicated to season one, 5/28 to season 2 and 5/29 to season 3.
- The PBR RidePass channel will host live broadcasts of Velocity Tour finals, 2023 Bill Pickett Invitational Rodeo, and the Women’s Rodeo World Championship, among other live and rebroadcast championships.
- Pluto TV Military channel will be honoring fallen heroes throughout the weekend with marathons of films including, Civil War: Left for Dead, Gettysburg and Stories of Valor – The Battle of Gettysburg, Gettysburg and Stories of Valor – The Civil War, Gettysburg: The Final Measure of Devotion, Divided Union: The Story of the American Civil War, Silent Wings – The American Glider Pilots of WWII, Easy Company: Heroes of WWII, Boys of H Company, United States Military: A History of Heroes, Battlezone: The Gulf War, As it Happened (5:00), USS Indianapolis: The Legacy (2:00), Vietnam: 50 Years Remembered, Sniper: The Unseen Warrior (5:00), Proudly We Served: The Men of the USS Mason, Omaha Beach: Honor and Sacrifice, Navy Heroes of Normandy, 1st to Fight: Pacific War Marines, The Crater: A True Vietnam Story, 19 Years in Vietnam, Battleplan (18:00), D-Day: The American Way (1:15), Death from Above: Air Combat Vietnam War, Modern Warfare: Wars in the Middle East Collection, Navy Seals Untold Stories, Vietnam War: Tales from Nam, and more.
- What’s Memorial Day without a good old fashioned BBQ? All weekend long on Food TV, there will be a marathon of shows highlight barbeque, including America’s Most Delicious, Custom Grills, Licence To Grill, Perfect, Road Grill, Spencer’s Big 30, and Watts on the Grill
- Pluto TV also has series and channels including All in the Family (on demand), The Andy Griffith Show (channel), America’s 58 National Parks, School of Rock, and the Smithsonian Selects channel. And don’t forget about the MLB Channel!
30th Anniversary of the Cheers Finale: May 20th
- Starting at 10am ET, the Sitcom Legends channel will air a marathon of the final season of the beloved sitcom, Cheers, in honor of the 30th anniversary of the finale, starting with the first episode of season 11 and showing every episode in order.
Coronation of King Charles III: May 6th
- CBS News channel will air live coverage of the coronation all day.
- Sky News royal events commentator Alastair Bruce will join presenters Kay Burley and Anna Botting throughout the day, guiding viewers through the historic ceremonial proceedings.
- In addition to the live coverage, a special 30-min documentary ‘My King, My Country’ with Niall Paterson will air on Sky News. The documentary travels the country exploring public opinion towards the King and the monarchy, taking a temperature test for support, and looking at the challenges that may be ahead for the new Head of State.
- Movie Favorites By Lifetime will have a weekend of royal themed programming in honor of the coronation, including Lifetime Original Movies, Biographies and Specials.
- Highlights: Fergie & Andrew, William & Kate, Harry & Meghan: Royal Rebels, Megan and Harry: Baby Fever, Profiles: Queen Elizabeth II, Harry & Meghan: A Royal Romance, Harry & Meghan: Becoming Royal, Harry & Meghan: Escaping the Palace, Perspectives: The Windsors