Are you looking for some good cord cutting deals? Today we want to highlight the top 5 as of August 24th 2019. These are all limited-time deals, so don’t wait because the deals can end at any time.
#1 Fire TV Stick 4K Just $39.99
Good new Amazon has once again has its line of Fire TV players on sale. In what looks like an extended Memorial Day sale Amazon has the Fire TV Stick 4K is on sale for just $39.99.
#2 Amazon’s 50″ Fire TV Edition Smart TV With 4K HDR is On Sale for Just $249.99 (Lowest Price Ever)
Looking for a cheap 4K HDR TV with a Fire TV built-in? Right now the Amazon 50″ 4K HDR Fire TV Edition Smart TV from Insignia is on sale for just $249.99. (Typically this TV costs $350.) This is a limited-time sale and is the lowest price this TV has ever been at.
#3 Roku Premiere With 4K HDR Just $34
Want a very cheap 4K streaming player? Right now the 2018 Roku Premier is on sale for just $34.99. This is an all-time low price for the new Roku Premiere. So don’t wait as this deal could end at any time.
#4 Roku’s 49″ 4K HDR 5-Series TCL Roku TV is On Sale For Just $299.99
Looking for a high-quality Roku TV at a cheap price? Right now TCL has their 49″ 5-Series 4K HDR Roku TV on sale for just $299.99. (This is an all-time low price.)
#5 Verizon is Offering a Full Season of NFL Redzone For Just $9.99
Are you a Verizon Up member? Right now you can get a full season of NFL Redzone for just $9.99. This will allow you to watch every touchdown from every game every Sunday afternoon during the 2019-2020 NFL regular season.
- Have a smartphone with an active Verizon Wireless account in good standing.
- Be on a standard monthly plan, such as the unlimited plans, shared data plans , Just Kids or basic plans. Note: Business and prepaid accounts aren’t eligible for Verizon Up at this time.
- Be a resident of the US (excluding the territories of Guam, Puerto Rico and the Virgin Islands).
- Have the My Verizon app downloaded on your smartphone.
- Be 18 or over
Here is how to signup for Verizon Up:
- Log into the My Verizon app.
- Tap Verizon Up in the navigation menu in the upper left corner.
- Then follow the prompts.
*All deals are subject to change without notice.
Did you know we have a YouTube Channel? Every week we have a live Cord Cutting Q&A, and weekly Cord Cutting recap shows exclusively on our YouTube Channel!
Please follow us on Facebook and Twitter for more news, tips, and reviews. Need cord cutting tech support? Join our Cord Cutting Tech Support Facebook Group for help.