To celebrate May at Cord Cutters News, we have a huge giveaway! Right now, we are giving away a 2022 Roku Ultra, a $100 Netflix gift card, a Mohu antenna that you get to pick, and $100 in Hulu gift cards to one lucky follower to help you cut the cord. (Roku, Hulu, and Netflix are not a sponsor of this giveaway and are not involved in the administration of this giveaway.)
A special thank you to Mohu for donating an antenna to this giveaway!
How to enter the giveaway:
Log in via email or Facebook to the entry widget below and do at least one of the following things to enter. The more you do, the more chances you get!
- Visit and please like the Cord Cutters News’s Facebook page
- Visit and please join the Cord Cutting Tech Support Facebook Group
- Visit and please join our Deals Facebook Group.
- Follow @CordCuttersNews on Twitter
- Tweet a message about the giveaway on Twitter
- Follow @LukeBK on Twitter
- Follow Mohu on Twitter
The contest ends at 11:59 pm Eastern on May 29th, 2023, so make sure to enter soon! (Open to residents of the United States.) You also grant Cord Cutters News permission to contact you by email.
If you are on a mobile device, Click HERE to enter the giveaway. If you are using Facebook’s browser, go to the browser on your phone for this to work.a Rafflecopter giveaway
Terms and Conditions:
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
- Promotion Description: The ‘Roku Ultra 2022, $100 in Hulu Gift Cards, & $100 Netflix Gift Card (Copy) (Copy) (Copy)’ (“Sweepstakes”) begins on 05/13/2023 at 12:00 AM (Eastern Time (US & Canada)) and ends on 05/29/2023 at 11:59 PM (Eastern Time (US & Canada)) (the “Promotion Period”). By participating in the Sweepstakes, each entrant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of Cord Cutters News (“Sponsor”), which shall be final and binding in all respects. Sponsor is responsible for the collection, submission or processing of Entries and the overall administration of the giveaway. Entrants should look solely to Sponsor with any questions, comments or problems related to the Sweepstakes.
- Eligibility: Open to legal residents of United States who are 18 years old or older or older. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. Sponsor and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, distributors, retailers, sales representatives, advertising and promotion agencies and each of their respective officers, directors and employees (collectively, the “Promotion Entities”), and members of their immediate families and/or persons living in the same household as such persons, are ineligible to enter the Sweepstakes or win a prize.
- Winner Selection: The winner of the Sweepstakes will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible Entries received throughout the Promotion Period. The random drawing will be conducted by 48 Hours by Sponsor or its designated representatives, whose decisions are final. Odds of winning will vary depending on the number of eligible Entries received. Winner will be notified by email at the email address provided in the Entry Information on or about 48 Hours after the random drawing. Potential winner must accept a prize by email as directed by Sponsor within 48 hours of notification. Any winner notification not responded to or returned as undeliverable may result in prize forfeiture. The potential prize winner may be required to sign and return an affidavit of eligibility and release of liability, and a Publicity Release (collectively “the Prize Claim Documents”). No substitution or transfer of a prize is permitted except by Sponsor.
- 1 (#) winner(s) will receive [(2022) Roku Ultra] (approximate retail value or “ARV”: $100)
- 1 (#) winner(s) will receive [(1) $100 Netflix Gift Card] (approximate retail value or “ARV”: $100)
- 1 (#) winner(s) will receive [(1) $100 in Hulu Gift Cards] (approximate retail value or “ARV”: $100)
- 1 (#) winner(s) will receive [(1) Mohu Antenna (Of Your Choice) ] (approximate retail value or “ARV”: $100)
- Online Entry: Enter the Sweepstakes during the Promotion Period online by signing into the entry form and perform the tasks provided. The entry form can be found on the following website at www.CordCuttersNews.com. Automated or robotic Entries submitted by individuals or organizations will be disqualified. Internet entry must be made by the entrant. Any attempt by an entrant to obtain more than the stated number of Entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations, logins or any other methods, including, but not limited to, commercial contest/sweepstakes subscription notification and/or entering services, will void that entrant’s Entries and that entrant may be disqualified. Final eligibility for the award of any prize is subject to eligibility verification as set forth below. All Entries must be posted by the end of the Promotion Period in order to participate. Sponsor’s database clock will be the official time keeper for this Sweepstakes.
- Limitation of Liability: Sponsor is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by website users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes or by any technical or human error, which may occur in the processing of submissions in the Sweepstakes. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for any misdirected or lost mail, or any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay of operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, Entries. Sponsor is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of email or players on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website or combination thereof, including injury or damage to entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participating downloading materials in the Sweepstakes. If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsor which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes, then Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes. In such event, Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, perform the random drawing from among all eligible Entries received prior to or after such cancellation, suspension, or modification. In the event of a dispute concerning who registered online to participate in the Sweepstakes, the registration will be declared to have been made by the authorized account holder is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an internet provider, online service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, education institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address. A potential winner may be requested to provide Sponsor with proof that the potential winner is the authorized account holder of the email address. If a dispute cannot be resolved to Sponsor’s satisfaction, the entry will be deemed ineligible.
- Winner’s List: To obtain a copy of any legally required winners list or a copy of the Official Rules, send the applicable request and a self-addresses, stamped, #10 envelope to Cord Cutters News cc: Roku Ultra 2022, $100 in Hulu Gift Cards, & $100 Netflix Gift Card (Copy) (Copy) (Copy) at 8350 Byron Center, Box 420, Byron Center, MI 49315. Request must be received no later than 48 Hours + 6 MONTHS for the name of the winner and, by the end of the promotion, for a copy of the rules.
- Sponsor: The Sweepstakes is sponsored by Cord Cutters News, 8350 Byron Center, Box 420, Byron Center, MI 49315, [email protected]
- Facebook Disclaimer: Entrants should understand that they are providing their information to the Sponsor and not to Facebook. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook.