Have you been thinking about getting YouTube TV? Know someone who already has it? Well, good news right now: you can get the first month of YouTUbe TV for just $2.99 if you use their referral link.
Right now, YouTube TV has increased the discount for referring a friend to YouTube TV. Now both you and the friend who uses your signup link to get YouTube TV can get $50 off. Plus, right now, for new subscribers, the first three months of YouTube TV is just $52.99. That means your first month of service will cost you just $2.99. The next two months will cost you $52.99, and after that, the normal price of $72.99.
If you want to sign up to get a month of YouTube TV for just $2.99, you need to find someone who can share their code. Sadly, YouTube says it is against the rules for us to post our own links here. If you are already a YouTube TV customer and want to share your referral link with a friend, you can find your link at TV.YouTube.com/ReferaFiend. If you share that with a friend who signs up, both of you will get $50 off YouTube TV.
Terms & Conditions:
OPEN TO US RESIDENTS AGED 18+. CAMPAIGN PERIOD ENDS DECEMBER 31, 2023. YOUTUBE TV REFERRAL REWARD EARNED BY REFERRER AND YOUTUBE TV REFERRAL REWARD EARNED BY NEW USER WHEN THAT NEW USER (BEING A YOUTUBE TV USER WHO HAS NEVER HAD A YOUTUBE TV SUBSCRIPTION IN THEIR LIFETIME) APPLIES A PROMOTION CODE DURING THE PROMOTION PERIOD AND MAKES A QUALIFYING PAYMENT WITHIN THIRTY (30) DAYS OF CODE APPLICATION. MAXIMUM TEN (10) REWARDS PER REFERRER AND ONE REWARD PER NEW USER PER CALENDAR YEAR. NOTE: EARNED REWARDS WILL BE FORFEITED IF THE USER ENTERS A PAUSE PERIOD. REWARDS SUBJECT TO AVAILABILITY. THERE IS A LIMITED REWARD FUND. INTERNET ACCESS ON A COMPATIBLE DEVICE REQUIRED.
“PROMOTER”: GOOGLE LLC.,1600 AMPHITHEATER PARKWAY, MOUNTAIN VIEW, CA 94043, UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.
- 1. Introduction
- A. By participating in the YouTube TV Referral Program (the “Promotion”), either as a Sender or a Recipient (as defined in section 4), you are accepting these terms and conditions (the “Terms”) and agreeing to the Promoter contacting you about the Promotion via email and app notifications.
- B. You must be aged eighteen (18) or above to enter the Promotion.
- C. You must be a legal resident of the fifty (50) states of the United States or the District of Columbia (Guam, Puerto Rico, and all other US and foreign territories and possessions are excluded), and currently physically located and residing therein in order to enter the Promotion.
- D. If a participant is a resident of a jurisdiction that deems him/her to be a minor, he/she must obtain parental/legal guardian consent prior to submitting any personally identifiable information. In Alabama or Nebraska, a minor is defined as a resident of such state who is under nineteen (19) years of age; in Mississippi, a minor is defined as a resident of such state who is under twenty one (21) years of age.
- 2. Promotion Period
- A. Subject to the availability of Referral Rewards, the Promotion runs from 00:01 (PST) on OCTOBER 16, 2023 until 23:59 (GMT) on DECEMBER 31, 2023 (the “Promotion Period”).
- B. The Promoter reserves the right to end the Promotion Period early if it has given away all of the Referral Rewards (see section 3.b) or if the Promoter, in its sole discretion, detects fraud, abuse, manipulation or other disruptions to the system.
- 3. Referral Rewards
- A. A “Referral Reward” consists of
- – for Senders, a YouTube TV credit (maximum of ten credits per subscription per calendar year). Credit amounts for Senders can be found at tv.youtube.com/referafriend; and
- – for Recipients, a YouTube TV discount. Discount amounts are displayed when signing up after clicking the referral link. See sections 7 and 8 on how to claim and redeem a Referral Reward.
- B. Referral Rewards are strictly subject to availability. Sections 4 and 5 outline how you can become eligible to receive a Referral Reward.
- C. Referral Rewards are non-transferable, non-negotiable and non-refundable, and have no cash alternative.
- A. A “Referral Reward” consists of
- 4. Referrer and Referee Eligibility
- A. Senders. “Senders” are those who provide their Code to Recipients during the Promotion Period. Senders can send as many Referrals as they want but Senders will be limited to a maximum of ten (10) discounts per subscription. Senders must be paying YouTube TV Base Plan subscribers in good standing. Senders cannot have subscriptions in paused states, either voluntary or involuntary, or in free-trials; Senders are not eligible if they are only subscribed to “add-on” packages and not the YouTube TV Base Plan subscription. Users who pay their YouTube TV subscription through a third party, such as through their phone bill, are not eligible for this Promotion.
- B. Recipients. “Recipients” are unique users who: (i) have never subscribed to YouTubeTV; (ii) signed up using their unique link and/or Code (as defined in section 5) upon signing up for YouTube TV; (iii) made a Qualifying Payment (as defined in section 6); and (iv) have not already received a Referral Reward (on their current Google Account).
- 5. The Promotion
- A. Senders.Subject to these Terms:
- Each Sender will be provided with a unique referral link containing a code (a “Code”), which they can share with Recipients. Senders must share their Code with Recipients during the Promotion Period, after which the Code will no longer work.
- Subject to subsections (i) – (iv) below, if a Sender correctly follows the steps set out in section 5, both the Sender and their Recipient will receive a Referral Reward.
- Senders will only receive a reward if: (i) they have subscribed and paid for at least 1 month of a base subscription on YouTube TV; (ii) the account is not paused or in a free trial; (iii) they have not already redeemed ten (10) discounts; and (iv) their Recipient is eligible and meets all necessary criteria.
- A Sender can receive a maximum of ten (10) discounts per subscription per calendar year off their YouTube TV Base Plan subscription bill.
- Referral Rewards are strictly subject to availability, in accordance with section 3.b.
- B. Recipients.Subject to these Terms:
- Upon receiving a Code from the Sender, the Recipient must subscribe to the YouTube TV base package using the link provided by the Sender for at least one paying month.
- If a Code is incorrectly applied or is applied outside the Promotion Period or sign-up flow, neither the Sender nor their Recipient will receive a Referral Reward.
- After a Recipient has correctly applied a Code, if the Recipient makes a Qualifying Payment (as defined in section 6), an eligible Sender will receive a Referral Reward.
- Subject to availability, a Recipient is eligible to receive a maximum of 1 Referral Reward.
- If a Recipient applies a Code from a Sender who has already earned a maximum of ten (10) discounts, neither the Sender nor Recipient will receive a Referral Reward.
- Referral Rewards are strictly subject to availability and the Promoter’s discretion, in accordance with section 3.b.
- A. Senders.Subject to these Terms:
- 6. Qualifying PaymentsA. A “Qualifying Payment” is a payment made by a Recipient: (i) within thirty (30) days of correctly applying a Code in accordance with section 5.b; (ii) via the YouTube TV app; and (iii) via the YouTube TV desktop site.
- 7. Delivery of Referral Rewards
- A. Rewards are determined solely in Promoter’s sole discretion and may include, but are not limited to, a discount applied to one month of YouTube TV for the Recipients, a discount applied to one month’s YouTube TV bill for Senders.
- B. If you are eligible for a Referral Reward, the discount will be automatically applied to your first YouTube TV bill (for Recipients) and a YouTube TV bill (for Senders). If a Sender is eligible for multiple Referral Rewards, the discounts will be applied to a YouTube TV bill or multiple YouTube TV bills in Promoter’s sole discretion.
- C. Senders will receive their Referral Reward once Google has performed necessary risk and abuse checks. Google reserves the right to cancel any Referral Reward without notice if it determines Sender engaged in fraud or abuse of the Promotion. Fraud or abuse may include, among other things:
- using Referral Codes for commercial purposes (Referral Codes should only be used for personal and non-commercial purposes).
- publishing or distributing Referral Codes on commercial websites (such as coupon websites, Reddit, or Wikipedia) or on blogs.
- spamming or mass emailing, texting or messaging Recipients you do not know or using automated systems or bots through any channel with the Referral Code.
- paying to advertise a referral code.
- 8. Redemption of Referral Rewards
- A. You must have a valid (meaning in good standing, not paused) YouTube TV subscription and Google Account in order to receive your reward. If you pause your YouTube TV subscription, you will lose any pending discounts or rewards.
- B. If a Sender accumulates discounts in an amount greater than the monthly cost of a subscription, the additional discounts will be applied to subsequent months in per-discount increments until exhausted.
- C. Rewards are non-transferable and have no cash value.