Today fuboTV announced a new version of their live TV streaming service called “Fubo Extra.” “Fubo Extra,” will offer a 80-plus channel bundle for $49.99 per month, after a free, seven-day trial and a special price of $19.99 for the first month. This new service will include every channel and feature that is part of the $44.99 per month “Fubo” base package (formerly “Fubo Premier”) and more.
“At fuboTV, we continue to lead the market by providing more choice and value to sports fans and their families,” said Ben Grad, the company’s head of content strategy & acquisition. “Our subscribers have been asking for additional options and more premium content, and Fubo Extra meets this demand by featuring everything in our base Fubo package, plus more lifestyle, entertainment, news, kids and sports content, movies and music videos, all for less than $50.”
Here is everything that comes with the Fubo Extra package:
- BabyTV – the #1 global network for babies, toddlers and their parents, and the world’s leading brand for baby & toddler “edutainment” content.
- BBC World News – the BBC’s commercially funded international 24-hour news and information channel, broadcast in English in more than 200 countries and territories across the globe, with programming – including BBC World News America,HARDtalk and Beyond 100 Days – that examines the news and personalities shaping America and the world in a way that have made the BBC the world’s most trusted news provider.
- Cooking Channel – dedicated to today’s passionate food lover. For food people, by food people, Cooking Channel is the answer to a growing hunger for more content devoted to food and cooking in every dimension from global cuisines to international travel, history and unconventional how-to’s. Original programming includes Burgers, Brew & ‘Que, Carnival Eats, and Food: Fact or Fiction? New seasons of Man Fire Food and Beach Bites with Katie Lee with Katie Lee premiere on May 30 and June 7, respectively.
- DIY Network – currently in more than 55 million U.S. households, DIY Network is the go-to destination for wall-breaking, roof-ripping, house-hauling, yard-crashing series. DIYNetwork.com consistently ranks among America’s top home and garden destinations, and original programming includes Pool Kings, Building Off the Grid and The Vanilla Ice Project. New series Wood Work premieres on May 9 and Lawn & Order on May 12.
- Game Show Network (GSN) – available with nearly 75 million subscribers, GSN is the leader in game show entertainment, presenting original and classic game programming and skill-based competitive entertainment and games, and owned by Sony Pictures Entertainment and AT&T Entertainment Group. Classic game shows include: Family Feud and Match Game. New original series include: America Says and Caroline & Friends hosted by Caroline Rhea, both scheduled for the summer, and Cover Story, a one-hour documentary series of specials. Also, Game Show Network Daily Draw turns viewers into winners with a weeknight drawing hosted by Trish Suhr.
- INSP – available in 80 million households across the U.S., INSP has become one of the fastest-growing networks today, consistently ranking in the top 25 of all networks in average Nielsen ratings. INSP provides a trusted viewing experience with a lineup of original and exclusive series, timeless Westerns, action-filled dramas, and films focused on adventure and heroic characters. INSP’s original programs include State Plate (a culinary-travel series hosted by former American Idolwinner, Taylor Hicks) and The Cowboy Way, featuring the real-life adventures of three modern-day cowboys and their Alabama cattle business.
- PeopleTV – from PEOPLE and ENTERTAINMENT WEEKLY, major lifestyle brands that collectively reach 128 million consumers per month, PeopleTV’s quality programming features original series and specials, which encompass celebrity, pop culture, lifestyle and human-interest genres. Exclusive, original content includes: behind-the-scenes access into magazine cover stories (People Cover Story), popular cast reunions (Entertainment Weekly Cast Reunions) and high-profile, one-on-one celebrity interviews (The Jess Cagle Interview, Couch Surfing), in addition to newsmagazines, unscripted series and docuseries.
- REVOLT – Founded by Sean “Diddy” Combs, REVOLT is living – and leading – Hip Hop culture through live performances, breaking new artists, original programming, live events and more. Programming includes The Breakfast Club simulcast weekday mornings from NY’s top Hip Hop station Power 105; Drink Champs, featuring music artists in sit-down interviews over cocktails; and performance based show REVOLT Sessions. Several new premieres are scheduled for May, including tribute programming #WeMissYouBIG on the Notorious B.I.G.’s birthday (May 21).
- Sony Movie Channel – delivers viewers a high-energy, unapologetically entertaining, 100% HD movie experience featuring a highly curated collection of action, crime, comedy and western favorites live, on-demand, or streaming. Programming in May includes a week of military movies in honor of the troops, each night at 8 p.m. ET starting May 20, with a two-day marathon ending on Memorial Day. Salute to the Troops will feature The Monuments Men, Company of Heroes, Casualties of War and Ike: Countdown to D-Day, to name a few. Additionally, a minimum of 40 hit movies per month will be available on-demand via fuboTV at no additional cost, including Fury, Battle Los Angeles and Man on a Ledge.
- Stadium – a 24-hour- a-day sports viewing experience, featuring 250+ live games and events, including college football, men’s basketball and other sports from top college conferences including Conference USA, Mountain West Conference, Atlantic 10 and the Patriot League, extensive highlights from the Power 5 Conferences and professional leagues, classic games, original programming and daily live studio programming featuring news, analysis and opinion across each day’s most important sports storylines.
- Also part of Fubo Extra are the “Stadium Plus” channels, featuring an additional 500 live college games, including exclusive football, men’s and women’s basketball, lacrosse, and volleyball events.
- XITExVIBE – the hottest blend of rap, trap, mainstream and alternative hip-hop and R&B music videos, 24/7. Featuring artists that are currently breaking chart records, to recurrent hits from years past, plus up-and-coming artists just waiting to be discovered.
- XITExROCK – only the best mix of mainstream and hard rock with cutting-edge alternative and indie rock music videos, all day and all night. Ranging from new, chart-topping hits, to classics from the last decade by instantly recognizable artists and featuring equal doses of fresh videos by rising stars.
Did you know we now have a FREE app for iOS, Android, and Amazon Fire? Click HERE to download our app.