This week fuboTV started to notify grandfathered subscribers that their price will be going up $10 a month in 2019 according to reports. This will raise the price to $44.99 a month for 100 plus channels and cloud DVR the same as new customers have been charged for some time now. This change will take effect on your first bill after February 15th, 2019.
“fuboTV has adjusted the price of the Fubo base plan for legacy users to $44.99/month. This is in line with the fee already charged to new users, and simply means all Fubo package subscribers will pay the same monthly price,” said the company in a statement.
fuboTV says the price hike comes after fuboTV added AMC, TBS, TNT, truTV and Cartoon Network along with updating its apps and adding live sports in 4K. According to fuboTV they now have 250,000+ subscribers to their live TV streaming services.
More about fuboTV:
You can watch fuboTV content with the following devices.
- Apple TV
- Android TV
- Amazon Fire TV
- iOS devices
- Android devices
- PC and Mac with the Chrome browser
In addition to the channels offered with each fuboTV package, you can also add more channels based on your specific interests. These are the add-on options you can choose from.
- Fubo Cycling: 6 channels, $11.99/month
- International Sports Plus: 5 channels, $5.99/month
- Sports Plus: 21 channels, $8.99/month
- Adventure Plus: 6 channels, $4.99/month
- Showtime: 9 channels, $10.99/month
- Portuguese Plus: 3 channels, $14.99/month
- Mundo Plus: 6 channels, $5.99/month
- Fubo Latino: 10 channels, $12.99/month
Did you know we have a YouTube Channel? Every week we have a live Cord Cutting Q&A, and weekly Cord Cutting recap shows exclusively on our YouTube Channel!