Today fuboTV officially announced new original programming for its brand-new fubo Sports Network. Now you will be able to find new original sports programming with hosts like Julie Stewart-Binks, Alexis Guerreros, and Christian Polanco that is only available on the fubo Sports Network.
“We know that sports are the most engaged live events in the world; however, we saw a lack of sports coverage on a free-to-consumer basis. The concept for fubo Sports Network was conceived only in March, and I’m proud that our team came together in just a few short months to launch a new network to fill that void,” said David Gandler, fuboTV’s co-founder and CEO.
Gandler went on to say, “Our goal with fubo Sports Network is to deliver edgy, fun and informative talent-driven programming 24/7 to sports fans everywhere. Our content and distribution partners quickly understood the value in fubo Sports Network, and we’re already seeing heavy interest from advertisers who are looking to integrate with the brand and our talent. Now, we’re ready to take fubo Sports Network to the fans. We’re just getting started.”
Here is the original programming fuboTV announced today: (All times are Eastern.)
- Call It a Night with Julie Stewart-Binks (Tuesdays and Thursdays at 7 p.m.) – fubo Sports Network’s flagship news program on sports and sports culture is hosted by popular sports journalist and comedian Julie Stewart-Binks (ESPN, Fox Sports, CBS Sports HQ, SNY). Taped from fubo Sports Network’s studio in Hudson Yards, NYC.
- The Players Lounge with Cobi Jones and PJ Harrison (Wednesdays at 8 p.m.) – Interviewed by two towering figures of American soccer, top players, their friends and fans talk freely about the hottest sports topics of the day. Soccer Hall-of-Famer Cobi Jones is one of the few MLS soccer players to have his number retired. PJ Harrison is a creative director and City of Angels Football Club cofounder.
- The Cooligans (Tuesdays and Thursdays at 8 p.m.) – Soccer is exciting, but soccer talk is so boring… UNTIL NOW. New York comedians Alexis Guerreros and Christian Polanco bring laughter to the beautiful game. Through the lens of stand-up comedy, The Cooligans deliver hilarious takes on American and world soccer that are refreshing, fun and make fans of any league enjoy the game much more than they ever thought they could.
- Drinks with Binks (Fridays at 8 p.m.) – Sportscaster Julie Stewart-Binks goes sip-for-sip with athletes and fans in a new vodcast.
- Football Report (Tuesdays and Thursdays at 6 p.m.) – News about soccer’s biggest stars, teams and leagues.
- fubo News (Friday at 6 p.m.) – Customized coverage of the world’s top sporting events.
fubo Sports Network also has partnered with a growing number of sports groups including FanDuel/TVG, Stadium, and USA Today to create original programming.
You can find the fubo Sports Network on LG channels powered by XUMO, Samsung TV Plus, The Roku Channel, and fuboTV’s standard subscription.
Did you know we have a YouTube Channel? Every week we have a live Cord Cutting Q&A, and weekly Cord Cutting recap shows exclusively on our YouTube Channel!
Please follow us on Facebook and Twitter for more news, tips, and reviews. Need cord cutting tech support? Join our Cord Cutting Tech Support Facebook Group for help.