Today the live TV streaming service fuboTV announced that they have added 14 new NBC and CBS affiliates across the United States. This brings the total number of local affiliates to 140 plus FOX network programming in 45 additional markets around the United States. This comes a week after fuboTV added 29 CBS & NBC affiliates last week.
Here are the affiliates they added:
- KVOA – Tucson-Sierra Vista, AZ
- WGAL – Lancaster-Harrisburg-Lebanon-York, PA
- WHEC – Rochester, NY
- WPTV – West Palm Beach-Ft. Pierce, FL
- WPTZ – Burlington, VT/Plattsburgh, NY
- WSLS – Roanoke-Lynchburg, VA
- WVTM – Birmingham-Anniston-Tuscaloosa, AL
- WXII – Winston Salem-Greensboro-High Point, NC
- WYFF – Greenville-Spartanburg-Asheville, SC
- KGMB – Honolulu, HI
- KOTV – Tulsa, OK
- KWCH – Wichita-Hutchinson Plus(Ensign/Goodland/Hays), KS
- WKYT – Lexington, KY
- WNEM – Flint-Saginaw-Bay City, MI
With these new affiliates fuboTV now has:
- FOX coverage in 75% of U.S. households, including 20 of the top 20 markets and 44 of the top 50.
- CBS coverage in 61% of U.S. households, including 20 of the top 20 markets and 34 of the top 50.
- NBC coverage in 48% of U.S. households and 13 of top 20 markets and 27 of the top 50.
fuboTV went on to add that they do plan to continue to add more locals in the weeks and months to come.
Need cord cutting tech support? Join our new Cord Cutting Tech Support Facebook Group for help.