Today FOX Sports announced the launch of its redesigned FOX Sports App and website, FOXSports.com. The app and website are loaded with features for sports fans to enjoy video, stories, stats, and livestreaming.
One of those features is the Bonus Cam – created for “enhanced fan access” starting with FOX Sports’ first-ever quadruple header to lead off the 25th season of Major League Baseball on FOX, Saturday, July 25. Fans will also be able to personalize their experience to highlight their favorite league, team, and player content.
“FOX Sports is known for innovation, and this forward-looking digital redesign marks a new era,” said David Katz, Executive Vice President and Head of Digital, FOX Sports. “Modern sports fans are passionate, engaged and uncompromising. Our bold, distinctive products provide them a fresh way to experience the leagues, teams and players they love.”
Here are some of the highlights of the newly redesigned app and website:
- Stories: swipe to get the top stories of the day from some of the most important voices in sports.
- Live TV: Every FOX Sports game and studio show is available to TV subscribers with the tap of a button. While watching, you can get stats, projections, highlights, social feeds, and more.
- Bonus Cams: Some events will have a bonus cam, allowing fans to watch live while getting another view from secondary feeds.
- Scores: With the new design, you’ll be able to find scores and schedules faster and easier, along info about how to watch and what to expect.
- Favorites: Fans can now personalize their experience by selecting their favorite leagues, teams, and players to highlights.
The FOX Sports App is available now on iOS and Android devices via the App Store and Google Play Store. The new website can be accessed at FOXSports.com.
Did you know we have a YouTube Channel? Every week we have a live Cord Cutting Q&A, and weekly Cord Cutting recap shows exclusively on our YouTube Channel!
Please follow us on Facebook and Twitter for more news, tips, and reviews. Need cord cutting tech support? Join our Cord Cutting Tech Support Facebook Group for help.