FloSports has launched FloBaseball, a new platform dedicated to collegiate and youth baseball. The platform will show over 700 games, including the Frisco Classic, Round Rock Classic, Kleberg Invitational, Sanderson Ford College Baseball Classic, Snowbird Classic and more. There will also be extensive coverage of high school and youth baseball.
“The launch of FloBaseball brings a new and much-needed focus to a previously underserved segment of America’s favorite past time. Baseball fans around the world will now have ONE destination to follow the best amateur players and those who have the potential to become the next professional superstars,” said Mike Levy, FloSports Vice President, Global Rights Acquisition. “FloBaseball will bridge the viewing gap between competitive youth, high school and collegiate baseball that has been either restricted to regional networks or unavailable altogether to baseball audiences. With the ongoing success of our other verticals, FloSports has proven that audiences are ready for sports programming that has been overlooked by major networks.”
To start watching baseball coverage, visit FloBaseball to become a subscriber. With an annual subscription, you’ll get premium content and live events across the entire FloSports network, allowing you to watch content from 20+ sports including softball, cycling, wrestling, grappling, bowling and more.
The FloBaseball app is available on Amazon Fire TV, Roku, Apple TV, the App Store, and Google Play Store.
2020 FloBaseball Schedule Highlights:
- Sanderson Ford College Baseball Classic: February 14 – February 17
- Featuring New Mexico State University, Oregon State University, BYU and Gonzaga. The tournament will see No. 25 Oregon State take on New Mexico in the opening game on Saturday, February 14 at 1:00pm MST.
- Snowbird Baseball Classic: February 14 – March 22
- The massive tournament features 22 NCAA-Division I teams, including: Ohio State University, University of Iowa, Kent State, Rutgers University, Saint Joseph’s University, Butler University and many more
- Round Rock Classic: February 21 – February 23
- Featuring Stanford, University of Houston, University of Tennessee and Texas Tech. The tournament will see No. 3 Texas Tech square off against No. 15. Stanford on Sunday, February 22 at 6:00pm CST.
- Kleberg Bank College Classic: February 21 – February 23
- Featuring Texas A&M-Corpus Christi, Kansas State University, University of Utah and University of Missouri
- Frisco Classic: February 28 – March 1
- Featuring UCLA, Oklahoma State, Texas A&M and University of Illinois. The tournament will see No. 8 UCLA open up against No. 17 Oklahoma State on Saturday, February 28 at 3:00pm CST and then play No. 21 Texas A&M on Sunday, February 29 at 6:00pm CST. The Frisco Classic will also host two of the Top 5 College MLB prospects in the country per MLB.com. (#4 Garrett Mitchell, OF, UCLA and #5 Asa Lacy, LHP, Texas A&M)
Did you know we now have a FREE app for iOS, Android, and Amazon Fire? Click HERE to download our app.
Please follow us on Facebook and Twitter for more news, tips, and reviews. Need cord cutting tech support? Join our Cord Cutting Tech Support Facebook Group for help.